25

"Y/n?" The door knocked softly. "Do you know where Bishop's swim trunks are?" Moon's voice rang through. I finished throwing my shirt on and opened the door. We were all getting ready and we just needed to wait for the others. I walked down the hall with Moon on my heels. I opened dad's door and bent down looking through his bottom drawers.

"Here they are. Do you need two of them?" I looked slightly up at Moon. He nodded slowly but he face was in pain. It didn't look like he was hurt. More like a disgusting face like he tasted something bad. Or even smelled.

"Y/n," Moon started and stepped back when I stood up. I cocked my eyebrow towards him. "You're starting to smell, funky. Like sour." He held his nose to prevent him smelling. I stared at him for a moment.

"Is that....a TikTok sound?" A slow smile spread on my lips. He smiled also and we laughed. Moon can be such a jokester.

"No but seriously I think your heats soon." Moon snatched the prices of fabric from my hands and he's out of the room. I rolled my eyes and groaned. I hate that so much! My eyes widened and I leaned over the railing.

"Moon! If that's true then they'll for sure know that we aren't human!" I yelled. Moon popped his head out of the living room doorway and stared up at me.

"Duh!" He rolled his eyes and disappeared again. I blinked my eyes a few times and sighed. Well, what the harm I guess. Maybe dad will be territorial but maybe not. I shut dad's door and started for my room again.

"Wait y/n! How long have you known them?" Moon came back out of the living room wearing nothing but swim trunks. That was fast. I leaned on one foot and thought.

"Like two weeks!" I laughed as I looked back down at him. Moon sighed and shook his head. I laughed some more and walked to Raven's room. I opened the door and she slightly screamed. She was still getting dressed. I didn't even give her a second glance as I shoved the door shut and jumped on her bed. Her room is so vibey!

"Ew, you smell." Raven scrunched her nose. I groaned hitting my face with a pillow. Raven snickered at my pain but didn't say anything. "Wait that means-"

"That if they aren't human they'll find out." I finished her sentence as I stared at the ceiling. I finally looked over at her. She had half her shirt on as she looked off into space. I continued to stare at her. She looks to be having a 'meeting'. It's what she likes to call talking with herself. I agree honestly.

Raven slumped slightly and finished putting her shirt on. "Okay, I'm fine with it. We'll have to know at some point. But," Raven stopped and faced me. "Sammy's going to be there." Raven leaned on one foot. I hissed and sat up. Sam's taking a shower downstairs right now. Why when we're getting wet? I don't know.

The point is Sam doesn't know yet and we also don't know how she'll take it. I mean I want to tell her. Have for a long time. Now that we get older it might be harder now. I feel like she'll take it well but I don't know. Sam's...smart. Maybe she's already figured it out and is scared to tell us. Maybe she's afraid we'll just kill her or something.

"Well, just be prepared." Raven smiled. From her body it seemed she didn't really want to get close to me. It's nothing weird or anything she just hates the smell is all. "And as much as I love you, get! You smell!" Raven closed her eyes with her thumb pointing towards the door. I laughed and jumped off her bed. I closed her door behind me and walked down the stairs. I stood in the living room doorway and the two boys stared at me.

I didn't even make noise. They just smelled me enter the room. Dean's lip curled in a weird snarl type way and Moon just stared at me. I held my hands up and walked backwards towards the kitchen.

Wolves can get very feral around someone who has their heat. Mainly what we call omegas. The ones who get feral are alphas mostly but we don't really label everyone on what they are. We can just sense by smell but the smells can be overwhelming and of some doesn't have a mate yet like moon then he can get overwhelmed by the smell even though he's my cousin. It's kind of the natural order that comes into our lives. I'm sure wolves, actual wolves, don't care if it's their sister or mother.

Us on the other hand care a lot on who it is but there still a piece that tells us it doesn't matter which is really gross but it is what it is.

I sat at the table and played on my phone. Maybe I should stay home. My smell will probably be too overwhelming for them. I don't have any more suppressing pills and the only think I can think of is dirt but I don't want to roll around in dirt to hide my smell. Not only that but we'll be getting wet so there's no point.

I sighed and turned my phone off. I looked behind me as I heard someone approaching. Sam smiled and kissed my forehead. She threw her backpack against the wall and sat besides me.

"You look troubled." Sam noticed as she looked up from her phone. I sighed and shrugged. I played with my phone as I twirled it around my fingers.

"You can tell me anything." Sam set her phone down looking at me worried. I smiled and looked up at her. Maybe I should just tell her.

"Wel-"

*knock knock knock*

I smiled slightly and chuckled. "Hold on." I stood up and opened the door. The others stood in front of me with smiles and different attires.

"Come in!" I smiled and stepped aside waiting for a weird conversation.