5

"Take care girls and don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Mrs.Salazar pointed at us with a smirk. We all laughed as we walked to the car.

"We've already done everything you wouldn't do." Raven laughed and jumped in threw the window. I sighed and went to wave but I bumped arms with Mrs.Salazar.

"Oh s-."

"Y/n, please be careful." She whispered before she let my arm go. Before I could say anything she waved and smiled telling us goodbye. I gave a half smile and got into the car.

What did she mean? Why is this like some horror movie? I don't understand. Did I do something?

I shook my head and started down the road. All the neighbors are a good size away. We aren't too close and we aren't too far. Really we're like a block away from each other. But I don't understand what Mrs.Salazar was saying. Be careful? For what?

"Hey who's that? Oh Jesus is that the newbies?" Raven jumped up in the back seat. We all looked around but I had to keep my eyes on the road. Our neighbors just moved recently and I guess someone moved in. I pulled into the driveway and we all looked over to the house. Sure enough there was two cars in the driveway and sure enough there they were.

"What the fuck?" I said. It was exciting when we got new kids and they might be a little something but having them move in next to us?? Yea I'm not sure if I like that.

"Sammy it's your boyfriend!" Raven said with a smile pointing at them. Sam rolled her eyes and slapped the smiling girl who got out the car to get away from the smacking. "You're so abusive!" She whines shutting the door. Oh look, they looked over.

I sighed and Sam and I got out the car. I tried not looking but it didn't work very well.

"Hi Sam?" We looked over to Namjoon who was waving with a slightly confused face. We waved back awkwardly not really knowing what to say. It was Namjoon, Hoseok and the two other girls.

"So you guys are moving in?" Raven yelled back. I can see she's trying to not make it awkward and I don't know if it's working.

"Y-Yea, what about you guys? You live here?" Namjoon shoved his hands in his front pockets leaning against the car. I heard a sharp inhale from behind me. Sam is...in love I swear.

"We do, yes. Umm, welcome to the neighborhood!" I said not really knowing what to say. They all smiled and laughed. Hoseok caught my eye though. Like had already but...I don't know.

"Thank you!" Namjoon smiled. It was just awkward again. I slapped my thighs and waved at them walking towards the front door. This is very awkward!

The front door was two doors. Everything was mostly wood and glass made in the house. Mostly at lease. When you walk in you had stairs and a door that lead downstairs. To your right was our living room that had three couches and a tv. The front wall was all window that went up to the ceiling. In the back right corner was a bathroom and an open doorway on the back wall which was another living room area. We just keep a pool table in there. That room was really cool though because the walls and ceiling was glass so kind of like a sunroom with carpet!

To the left of the front door was our kitchen. It was big like most of the rooms were. In front of the door way in the corner was a little office area where dad does his work. We had a round table right there with five chairs. The stove and fridge were on the back wall next to the back door. Our sink was in the middle on the island. There was also a door to the garage. Our backyard was basically the forest too.

To the left of the upstairs was my dads room. He had the master bedroom that also has a bathroom. To the right was our rooms. I was on the left side and Raven was on the right. Our bathroom was also in the hallway. Raven's room was a perfect square with a closet and he bed. Her room was decorated with plants and drawings...mostly painting shit. Raven and dad both have balconies.

My room was across from Raven's. I'm room was like a rectangle. My room was smaller but that's okay, Raven beat me in dock paper scissors so she got the bigger room. I had a floor bed with drawers underneath because I don't have a closet. Against the wall to your right I have a book shelf that goes all the way across which actually takes up space but it's not like I need space. My back wall and the wall to right of it was glass also. On the smaller back wall to the right of the door had the window that physically opens and I have a small balcony that leads around the corner of the back wall. It's pretty nice, Raven and I like to get blankets and cuddle on it while watching the stars.

"I'm hungryyyyyyy~"Sammy groaned throwing her backpack against the couch. We all groaned and flopped on the couch. We sat there for a few minutes just looking into space. A low growl was heard from Sam who sat across from us. We both looked over to the girl who shrugged with a small blush.

"There's ramen in the kitchen." Raven said before sliding to the floor where she took she started fish pose. Sam made a happy noise before running to the kitchen. I sighed and laid down where Raven was. I sighed again and closed my eyes.

Raven hit my side. "What's up?" She whispered. I sighed again and looked down at her. She was already looking up at me. Raven has pretty eyes. I was already jealous of her eyes. She had mom's eyes, a hazel honey color that was amazing to look at in the sun. I wish I had met mom.

"I...Mrs.Salazar whispered in my ear before we left. She said to be careful. I don't know what she means. I mean she always says be careful but she said it directly to me. There was something her eyes." I shook my head. Raven nodded and hummed but there was something else. "What? Do you know something?"

"No I don't." She smiled before jumping up and going upstairs. I groaned. She knows something but she won't tell me! I hate when she does shit like that.