Chapter 1: Late for Volleyball

"Oi...OI OI" the (h/c) haired girl shouted as she removed her friends pencil from her paper, "You can't just go around drawing on my notebook!" she snapped at her friend.

"Naww, I was only trying to draw a smiley face. Don't be a buzzkill, y/n." her ginger haired friend winked back at her.

"Anyways, you shouldn't still be taking notes. The class has been over for 10 minutes....what are you even writing?" she tilted her head towards the paper.

"TSUNA!" she exhaled, "I'm just making sure I got everything so when it comes to the test I don't fail.' she huffed.

"Get out of my face, I don't need a distraction." she sighed as she tucked hair strands behind her ear while leaning back into the paper. Tsuna sat back next to her on her phone.

A moment later y/n's phone buzzed next to her in the table, it was an alarm. She didn't notice because she do indulged in her taking notes. Tsuna tapped her shoulder.

"Oi nerd, your phone is buzzing" she pointed at the side of her notes, where the phone was. It read: 'Boys Volleyball practice'. Tsuna chuckled.

"You had to set an alarm because you always forget!? What kind of-"

"Oh damn!" She was cut off by a panicing y/n, who was stuffing all her notes into her bag as quick as possible.

"TSUNA, TELL SENSEI MY HOMEWORK IS ON HIS DESK!" She shouted as she ran out of the classroom. With a smirk on her face, Tsuna packed away her phone and headed out of the classroom.