Chapter 3: After Practice

After practice everyone was warn out and y/n was filling up water bottles for everyone, she finished Kageyama's and Hinata's and gave them their bottles.

"Thanks." They said simultaneously as they took a sip from the bottle. She picked up Tanaka's and Noya's filled them up and gave them their water. From across the room Tsukishima waved his water bottle in the air and stated,

"It's not going to fill itself!" She walked over and with a 'hmph' snatched the water bottle from his hand and went to fill it up.

"Why the attitude? It's your job isn't it?" He smirked as she walked off, not giving him a response. After filling up his water bottle she walked out to Noya jumping on Tsukishima trying to annoying him.

"Get off of me, you fly!" Tsukishima said as Noya was climbing up onto his shoulders. Noya inevitably fell to the ground after Tsukishima pushed him off.

"Be nice to Y/n-san!" Noya stomped off. Tanaka laughing the whole time.

"Here's your stupid water bottle." Y/n shoved it towards the tall blonde boy as she walked past. Tsukishima had a smirk on his face while taking a sip and y/n walked over to the other boys.

She complimented Kageyama and Hinata on their improved teamwork, before heading out of the gym to go home. Said said goodbye and walked out the door.