Chapter 11: Outside with Tsukki

"Well I don't want to make this awkward, so let's go over what we already know. 1) I have a crush on you. 2) You think I'm cool. 3) Tanaka's dead after this, and 4) you're a sucker for someone who stands up to you."
Y/n teased Tsukishima back for the first time.

"Oi, that's not what I was implying" he pushed up his glasses hiding his blush.

"That's what I concluded... Uhm, so does this mean you like me back or?" She tilted her head slightly. Tsukki, again, found this cute and forgot the question so he didn't answer.

"It's fine if you don't, there's always more fish in the sea... as my friends always say. And I don't want things to get awkward if you dont like me back because it would make it kinda difficult to be the manager of the volleyball team and-" she was suddenly cut off by Tsukki kissing her. He pulled back straight away.

"Sorry, am I allowed?-" He was also cut off by y/n kissing him back.

"Yes" She replied after kissing him, y/n smiled angelically.

"You were talking too much, I didn't know what to do." Tsukki slightly smiled back.

"Alright! I guess we're a thing now! Woohoo!" Y/n did a little happy dance. They both heard laughing coming from the gym. The rest of the team were looking through the bars of the gym walls!

"JESUS CHRIST" Y/n was shocked.

"Yes?" Asahi answered.

"No, I didn't mean-" y/n was cut off.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP WATCHING, GIVE THEM PRIVACY!!" Daichi was being very intimidating, and all the boys were just laughing. Suga was even chuckling behind Daichi.

"Daichi, it's okay! I'm going to kill you Tanaka!" Y/n shouted joyfully.

After that eventful day, Tsukki took y/n out to a cafe, kind of like a first date, and they had a great time.