Chapter 2: Volleyball Practice

Y/n was running as fast as she could through the school, trying to get to the gym. Dodging student and running around corners trying to the fall over. She made her way down some stairs.

"I knew I should've set that alarm 5 minutes earlier!" she scolded herself. "Now I'm late again! Even after Tanaka and Noya warned me that Coach doesn't like me arriving late." She continued as she got closer to the gym doors. She ran in while panting popped her back on the floor.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Tsukishima teased at he pushed up his glasses.

"Y/N-SAN!!" Tanaka and Noya both screamed while running at her with a hug.

"Y/n, I have told you so many times. As a new manager you need to arrive on time, when will you learn your lesson?" Coach Ukai walked up to her with a disapproving voice.

"Sorry Coach! I'll set my alarm earlier." She said as Tanaka and Noya let her out of their hug, so she could scramble in her bag for her phone.

"Ha! You need an alarm to remember?" Tsukishima teased again.

"Tsukishima, we all forget things sometimes." Ukai said sternly. Tsukishima let out a quiet 'tch' as he turned back around to Yamaguchi.

"Alright, everyone can start practice!" Ukai shouted at the team, and everyone for on to the court.