Chapter 7: Tanaka, Noya and Suga

Another week had passed since then, and every so often y/n would bump into Tsukishima on the way to volleyball practice. Sometimes Yamaguchi was there, and he would start a conversation with him as she stayed quiet. Other times it was just her and Tsukishima walking in silence.

She would always have music playing through her earphones and Tsukishima would have his headphones. He would often look down at her, nodding her head slightly to whatever music she was listening to, and look her up and down before walking on ahead and entering the gym first. She would never notice. She nearly once ran into a metal pole because she wasn't concentrating.

During practices y/n would fill up all the of their water bottles then sit down and take notes. Tanaka, Noya and Suga would normally come sit next to her while the rest kept practicing. Tanaka and Noya where admiring Kiyoko again and out of the blue Tanaka said,

"Do you have anyone you like, y/n-san?" Noya tilted his head forwards to look y/n in the face. She wasn't concentrating at all only, writing notes.

"Tsukki" she didn't think twice before answering. She realized what she said and immediately covered her mouth. Noyas eyes lit up.

"Awww, you even have a nickname for him!!" Noya shook her shoulder.

"Noya, calm down. You don't want to tell the whole school." Suga placed his hand on Noyas shoulder, had a huge smile on his face.

"No no no no no no! Noya shut up! You guys can't tell anyone!" She quickly put her hand over Noyas mouth, while giving a death stare to all 3 boys.

What had she done now? Telling Tanaka, Noya and Suga about her crush, Tsukishima.

Why'd she even call him that nickname? How did she say it so confidently when she wasn't even concentrating? Did anyone other than the 3 boys hear? DID TSUKKI HEAR??

"If you're not ready to tell him, we'll keep it a secret, right you two?" He reassured while making Noya and Tanaka agree.

"Mhm! But why Tsukishima? He's all sarcastic and salty all the time. Doesn't he tease you? What could you like about that?" Tanaka whispered. Suga was going to slap him over the back of the head before y/n opened her mouth.

"He is sarcastic and salty, he can also be a smart aleck. But...the way he teases me, he only teases ME that way. He doesn't do that to anyone else. The way he looks at me, not like I'm insignificant or below him. The way he smirks and pushes up his glasses after he teases me, knowing it pisses me off. It all makes me feel... special in some way. He's tall, blonde, smart and athletic...my type." She whispered, y/n was saying all this in half of a daze while watching Tsukishima block.

"Wow, you've got it bad for him! You really are in love!" Noya poked y/n while shouting in a whisper. Y/n blushed a bit.

"...You guys cannot tell anyone or I will tell Kiyoko and Daichi what you did last week!" She warned, the 3 of them nodded their heads profusely.