❗M U S T R E A D❗

Things to remember:

🪓 Requests are open, and must be made through direct message. Kindly give the author an idea on the plot, preferred gender and age of your character, and tone of the piece. The author has the right to decline any requests she will not be comfortable writing.

Choose your poison, fellow Five Hargreeves simp.

🥛: fluffy (sweet and full of the 'feels')
☕: angsty (bickering and arguments)
🧊: sad (tear-jerking and heart wrenching)
🔥: spicy (sexual tension and slight aggression)
🍵: platonic (pure and plain friendship)

*Pieces may be written with a mix of both tones (e.g. angsty with a fluffy ending = ☕🥛)

🪓 You and Five will be of age in this book by default, and his consciousness will match his age (instead of technically being 58 years old).

🪓 Imagines, headcanons, one-shots and preferences written by the author but not requested are "Five x Female Reader" by default.

🪓Smut will only be implied, as the author is not comfortable writing those kind of scenes. Also, sensitive topics that could make their way into certain chapters will be preceded by a trigger warning. (⚠️)

🪓Some profanity will be present, but will be censored for a PG-13 atmosphere.

🪓Updates will be made regularly in batches of five during school breaks - until the first week of August - and may slow down (or even put on hold) when August starts. Kindly bear with the author if ever your requests have not been uploaded yet.