talk to me, boy ☕🥛

*inspired by the club scene from Episode 1, Season 2*

Plot summary: Five has been ignoring Y/N's calls, and she soon finds out why.

Winter season had just begun. Y/N was exhausted from quite a rough day at her part-time work, and figured she needed to relax a bit before heading back home.

She decided to stop by the closest bar to get a few drinks and clear her mind off certain things. As she parked her car, she pulled out her phone and thought of inviting some company.

Y/N tried calling her close friend, Five, but for some reason, he hasn't been answering his phone.  In fact, he hasn't been taking her calls for over a week now.

Rolling her eyes, she shoved her phone back in her pocket.

"What could he be possibly doing now?" She muttered to herself, watching as cold air escaped from her lips as she talked.

As soon as she entered the bar, loud music and chatter filled her ears. The smell of alcohol mixed with the various scents of perfume in the air, and it was enough to make Y/N internally gag.

"A margarita, please." She told the bartender who gave her a slight nod and began preparing her order. As she waited, Y/N scanned the bar for any familiar faces. That was she saw her friend, Autumn , who works as a waitress-entertainer.

"Hey, Y/N! What brings you here on a Tuesday, hmm?" Autumn greeted, hugging her friend after setting a tray of empty glasses down.

Y/N chuckled. "Rough day at the resto earlier. Just wanted to let off a little steam." she answered.

Autumn nodded while grinning. "Well, you've come to the right place. Plenty of eligible bachelors here - and even sugar daddies." she added with a wink.

Y/N playfully smacked her friend. "I'm not here to get laid, Autumn. I just want my- oh, here it is. Thank you." she was cut off by the bartender sliding her the margarita.

Her friend gave her a look of incredulity. "Really, Y/N? A margarita?" Y/N looked at her innocently. "What? I like margaritas."

Autumn scoffed. "Hey, Andy." The bartender looked up. "Give her something stronger, will ya?"

It was Y/N's turn to roll her eyes. Her friend knew her pretty damn well.

"Hey, remember a few weeks back when the bouncer stopped you from entering because you looked like a minor?" her blonde friend suddenly piped up, making Y/N hum in response.

"Well, same thing happened to that young fella over there. I have a feeling you'll get along. He looks kinda cute, by the wat." Autumn added, pointing to a young man seated by the stage who was intently watching the female dancer in a sparkling outfit, similar to what Autumn had on, but in the shade of red.

Y/N squinted her eyes to see better as she sipped on her margarita. Something about his hair seemed oddly familiar.

"Yea? Why is that?" she asked. The blonde bombshell chuckled.

"I dunno. He seems brooding and mysterious... definitely your type of guy." Autumn uttered.

As Y/N was just about to approach the mystery man, she was stopped by her friend. "Mind you, though. He seems to be a bit of a flirt... asking me what time I get off work and all that." she continued, giggling at the memory.

Y/N cocked an eyebrow. "What's he wearing?"

The waitress thought about it for a moment. "I don't really know. Looks like a school uniform or something."