say it again, it sounded good ☕🔥

this is based on a tiktok pov I've watched*

Plot summary: Y/N had been taken in by the Hargreeves after her cover had been blown, and immediately creates some tension with Five.

The Hargreeves family was currently having one of their meetings with Y/N within earshot. Her cover had just been blown by none other than Five himself - she turned out to be one of The Handler's cronies. Unlike Lila who had mirroring powers, she had the ability to move in and out of the visible spectrum.

In short, she (along with anyone and anything she touches) could turn invisible. 

"We could use her to our advantage. Think about it - with a power like hers, breaking in and out of the Commission will be a breeze." Diego stated, leaning back into his chair.

"But what makes you think we can trust her?" Luther interjected. The others eyed Y/N with downright suspicion, so she took it as her cue to talk.

"I found out she signed the kill order for my parents." was her blunt response. Vanya bowed her head down, Allison looked at her with sympathy, Luther tore his gaze away from her, Klaus sighed heavily as his cheek rested on his palm, and Diego sat straight up.

"What?" Diego asked. Y/N shrugged. "Turns out he was right." she muttered, referring to the boy in the school uniform, who remained emotionless. "The b*tch was just using me."

Five scoffed. "Took you long enough."

Y/N and Five had an interesting relationship. One minute, they're allies working side-by-side to carry out missions, the next they're enemies bent on taking each other down. But one thing was constant between the dysfunctional duo: the sarcastic retorts and comebacks.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his snide remark. "I literally just agreed with you and this is what I get in return, great."

"You don't get to expect anything pleasant from me after your numerous a murder attempts-"

"Oh, please. As if you didn't wanna kill me too, you little bastard-"

"Can you get us in and out of the building?" Diego interjected, getting tired of their petty argument.

Y/N smiled cockily as she placed her hands behind her head as she leaned back on her chair. "I can get you in and out of wherever you want." Five gritted his teeth at her response, his brow twitching upwards.

"Look Five, I know you don't trust her..." Diego started. 

"Correction: he doesn't trust anyone." Allison remarked, to which Five narrowed his eyes at. 

".. but you can't deny that we need her." Diego continued, his tone persisting. "With someone like Lila at the Commission, we need the whole team there - full-force. You and Y/N are the only other ones who know that in's and out's of the place."

"He's right." Klaus suddenly piped up, earning perplexed looks from his siblings. Klaus stared right back at them incredulously. "Come on, guys. Am I not allowed to agree with any of your points?"

"Maybe because they know you're full of sh*t, Klaus." Ben retorted from across him. Klaus mimicked his dead brother and flipped him off.

"Remind me again what we're really doing. Because at this point, your plan seems all over the place." Allison commented, crossing her arms.

Five sighed. "The plan is to infiltrate the briefcase room and grab one briefcase that will get us the hell out of this time period." he explained. "And also kill The Handler if we have time to spare."

"Wait, what? Kill The Hand- no. No one's killing anyone. That's not what heroes do-"

"Who gives a sh*t what heroes do, Luther? That woman is going to screw up the timeline and bend it to her will unless we stop her." said Five through gritted teeth. Luther opened and closed his mouth, and didn't utter another word.

"If the briefcase room is our only agenda, why should all of us be there? Couldn't you just blink in there and grab one?" Vanya inquired, to which Allison uttered a 'thank you' to. 

Five pinched the bridge of his nose. "Unless you weren't listening earlier, Lila isn't the only enhanced individual at the Commission. We're gonna need all the hands on deck if we want to get outta here."

When no one seemed to have any more questions in mind, Five directed his attention to Y/N. He looked at her with such intensity that Y/N needed to mock him for it.

"If you don't stop staring, you might end up falling in love with me." she challenged, a knowing smirk on her face as he approached her in a dangerously slow pace. Five looked like a predator stalking its prey, seething with plain vexation. 

He pointed a finger at her. "Don't think that this means that I trust you in any way." Five stated. Y/N scoffed and took out some gum from her pocket, unwrapped it and popped it in her mouth.

"What's in it for me?" Five couldn't believe what he was hearing and tilted his head slightly, his jaw clenched as he thought about how badly he wanted to slap that smirk of her face.

A lightbulb went off in his head. "Vengeance against the woman who left you orphaned and brainwashed you into becoming her own personal weapon. Surely nothing could be sweeter than that?"

Y/N stopped chewing, notably affected by his words. Blinking several times, she shook it off and that sinister smile returned to her lips. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm kinda over all the vengeance thing-"

Five pushed her against the wall, his eyes wide open in rage and a few of his veins popping out on his neck. The other siblings, particularly Luther and Diego, jumped at their brother's aggression and instinctively stood up. 

"If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself. Got it?" Five whispered in a threatening manner, his eyes never leaving her own.

Y/N was stunned and amazed at how much she liked how he was being at the moment. Little did she know, Five was feeling the exact same thing. 

So, the gazelle decided to play with the lion.

"Say it again, it sounded good." she responded, a devilish grin on her face.

The Hargreeves siblings all had dumfounded and somewhat amused looks on their faces. "I'm so confused right now." Klaus whispered to Ben who looked taken aback, as well. 

Five stepped back a little, also caught off-guard. But something in him stirred a bit, and he found himself smirking back at her.

"Oh, test me and I will." he taunted, placing his arm beside her head, trapping her against the wall. Allison and Vanya exchanged wide-eyed looks at each other. Luther found himself sliding back down on his seat, while Diego clicked his tongue as he watched them.

Y/N's smirk only grew larger. She could feel her heart beating wildly, and could see the mischievous sparkle in Five's eyes she hadn't seen before.

"Only if you're up for it, Psycho." she teased, tapping his nose with her index finger and strutted away briskly. Five watched her with narrowed eyes and a smug smile as she did so. Unable to control himself, he teleported away, possibly to where Y/N went.

"Did Five just flirt?" Klaus inquired. The rest of the team nodded, biting back giggles and chuckles. 

"Wait, that was flirting?" Luther responded half-wittedly with a question, making Allison shake her head lightly.