touch him again 🔥☕

Plot summary: Y/N doesn't like how the Handler blatantly hits on her boyfriend.

"Can't believe it took you this long, Hargreeves." Y/N scoffed in a teasing manner. Five cocked an eyebrow, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yea? Well, I'd say you would take much longer than me." he retorted, that smug smile plastered on his face.

Five and Y/N were currently in the elevator talking about the missions they were assigned for the day. Their playful bantering was normal, and honestly, these kept their relationship interesting.

Being in a relationship with Five meant having to put up with his smart mouth and arrogance, which to the boy's surprise, turned out to be quite easy for Y/N.

After a few harmless insults and inside jokes, Five gazed at his girlfriend the same way he had always looked at her. Y/N noticed this and couldn't help the smile on her cheeks.

"You're staring at me again." she commented, her cheeks turning red. Five smiled. "So?"

Y/N chuckled. "You always look like you'll bite me when you stare."

Five scooted closer to her, putting an arm around her waist. "Well... if you insist..." he said huskily, an audible growl escaping his lips as he looked at her mischievously.

Well, damn.

Before Y/N could even comprehend her boyfriend's statement, the elevator doors opened. The couple moved as far away from each other as possible, shaking the lovestruck looks on their faces as they focused their attention on the unwelcome guest.

"Well, fancy seeing my best agents here." The Handler spoke in between puffs of smoke.

"Gosh, I hate it when that psychopath of a woman talked."

Five and Y/N merely nodded in acknowledgment, but stayed silent. The sound of her red, six-inch heels clicking was all that could be heard in the elevator.

The only setback of their relationship was having to keep it a secret from everyone at The Commission to avoid any risk of jeopardy.

"Update on your mission, Five?" The Handler inquired, turning around to face him.

Y/N squinted her eyes at her.

Five cleared his throat. "Yes, I'm on my way right now to locate and terminate a certain Frank Simmons."

The Handler hummed slightly. "Ah, I see. Any trouble so far?"

"Why was she so interested in Five's missions and not mine?"

The boy shook his head. "None so far, and I'd like to keep it that way."

The Handler smiled so sickly that if only it weren't for Y/N's self-control, she would have puked right there and then. Five was doing his best not to make eye-contact with his lover.

"That's my favorite assassin." the woman remarked. Y/N noticed how their boss basically squeezed herself next to her boyfriend - their shoulders were touching.

Five was irritated, to say the least. He was being pressed against the elevator wall, and he couldn't do anything about it. It was his boss, for f**k's sake.

"Oh, look at you. You're tie's undone." The Handler uttered once more, grabbing hold of Five's necktie and fixing it for him.

Y/N had the look of death written all over her as The Handler touched him - balled up fists, clenched jaw and eyes wide open. She could practically strangle her superior at the moment.

"There, that's better." the lady said, a huge grin on her face. The doors opened once again, indicating that they have reached her floor.

"Come back in one piece if you can, Mr. Five, hmm?" The Handler muttered in that sickly sweet voice that made Y/N want to jump out of a building.

If what their boss did to Five just a few seconds earlier wasn't bad enough, then her running her fingers across his cheek and booping his nose definitely was.

Before Y/N could attempt to do something, the woman had already stepped out, leaving the two of them alone once more. When the doors shut, Y/N let it all out.

"Who the f**k does she think she is touching you like that?!" she muttered angrily. Five opened his mouth to speak, but closed it shut and decided to listen to her rant about it.

Y/N huffed heavily. "That old b**ch! 'Oh, your tie's undone. Lemme fix it for you' " she imitated in the best impression she could of the woman she absolutely despised.

Five bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing.

She approached him and mocked how The Handler kept flirting with him and finding excuses to get her hands on him.

"And when she f**king traced your cheek with her old, wrinkly hands?! She was practically undressing you with her eyes the second she walked in!" Y/N shrieked.

Five tried taking her hands in his own as Y/N kept rambling on.

"And she had the f**king audacity to do it to my f**king face! I don't give a sh*t if she doesn't know we're dating. Learn the concept of personal space, b*tch!" Y/N bellowed, her eyes looking crazy red.

"Shh... Y/N..." Five cooed, but Y/N wouldn't budge.

"I swear, if I ever cross paths with that insignificant excuse of a woman again, I'll slit her damn throat!" Y/N exclaimed, her cheeks burning red with anger.

"Y/N..." Five trailed off. His girlfriend stopped talking but was still breathing heavily and had the expression of a serial killer in her eyes.

He took this opportunity to envelop her in his arms and rub her back to soothe her raging nerves.

"I f**king hate that b**ch. You'll see, Five. I'm gonna show her where her f**king place is-"

Five had enough of her cuss words and cut her off by pressing his lips on hers. His grip on her waist tightened and he pushed her against the wall, making Y/N gasp in surprise.

As if she was a switch, Y/N's mood drastically changed from homicidal to infatuated.

Her hands made their way to his nape and she let him dominate. Y/N could feel her legs turn to jelly with every passing second of their kiss.

Running out of air, Five pulled away abruptly, making a smacking sound ring throughout the enclosed walls of the elevator. Both of them were breathless, and simply stared at each other.

"Well, that shut you right up, didn't it?" The boy mused as he gave her his infamous smirk, once again sending shivers to Y/N's spine.

Y/N tried to hide her blush but failed miserably. She rolled her eyes, but kept the smile on her face. "You're such an idiot."

It was Five's turn to grin. "And you love this idiot."

"Of course I do." Y/N replied. Her eyes landed on his messed up jacket. In her best impression of their boss, she muttered, "Oh, your jacket looks like it needs fixing. Here, let me."

It was silent for a few seconds before both of them burst out laughing.