Chapter 13

Graysons POV

This pic of y/n and I have been going around town, this is just what I needed. It's bad enough that she got

Shot up and put in coma but now my enemies that live among us will be tracking her, luckily they only got the

Side of her face so it's hard to tell how she really looks like. "Grayson we need to talk" Ethan spoke.

"Yes" I replied. "So you two have made it official" he turned his phone screen to me. "No, we are taking things slow" I spoke.

"Well that's oddly fast to me" Ethan raised a brow "excuse me brother but what happens between me and y/n is none of your concern" I spat.

"I see sorry. I'll see you later" he grinned and exited my office. I lay my head in my hands and sigh.

Y/n's POV

"Kick! Upper cut! Right around!" Arial was shouting boxing moves for me to do on Lenny "girl calm down!

It's just a spar I am not the enemy!" He screeched but I ignored his sarcasm and kept throwing combos.

"Okay class that's it for today I expect you to practice with your partner tonight and learn some of these moves and techniques I gave you today"

With that we all got dismissed. I grabbed my bag full of clean clothes and walked to the showers.

"Yeah that's the girl that was seen making out with daddy gray" one girl whispered. "I wonder what Audrey things about the couple

I mean she was Graysons hookup last summer after all" another girl muttered. I ignored them all and decided not to shower.

I sped walk back to my dorm and showered there. "Hey Lenny who is Audrey?" As soon as I mentioned the

Name his facial expression changed. "Just some gold digging whore who slept with Grayson for his money" he rolled his eyes. Great so now he's a

Sugar daddy. "Oh" is all I could comprehend. "Don't even worry about it y/n she's nothing okay she's the past

Your the future" he winked. I rolled my eyes and plopped on my bed. I decided to go on a walk to clear my head.

"I'll be back, do you want something from the cafe?" I asked. "Nah I'm good thanks" Lenny smiled.

I gave him a nod and left to the cafe. I walked in and all eyes were on me, great... "isn't she that girl from the post?"

Wow for 18-25 year olds they sure do fucking act like children, I can see why tho I mean I sort of am with there boss.

"Hi what can I get for you today" a guy walks up to the counter  "can I get a strawberry milkshake with a side of

Large fries and a double cheeseburger please" I said. "Sure thing, that'll be $23.45" he smiled. "That won't be necessary"  that oh so familiar voice said.

Voice said. I turned around to see him already in front of me "hey" he smirked. "Hi Grayson" I smiled.

"You can have a seat where ever feels comfortable while we prepare your food" the man said. "On my face" Grayson muttered for only me to hear.

I rolled my eyes and we both took a set at the last table away from everyone. "I'm surprised to see you here" I chuckled.

"What I can't come down here to see my beautiful girl?" He raised a brow. "Mhm. Who's Audrey?" I gave him a look.

He bit his lip and kissed me roughly, I pushed him away "answer me" I gave him a look. "Her and I had a thing

Two years ago, I found out she was using me for my money and for sex so I caught her with a couple other dudes and I cut off all contact with her" he shrugged as if this wasn't important.

" interesting" soon my food came and he picked off of my plate. He scooted next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Damn baby you look so good right now" he bit his lip and smashed his lips onto mine. I went with it and

We sat there making out for everyone to see. We pulled apart "I'll see you tonight. Meet me by the gym parking lot

At 11pm I have some things I need to take care of, see you later beautiful" he kissed me one last time and walked out.

Again all eyes were on me, I blushed to hard and went back to finishing my food.

-
"What! He kissed you in the cafe!" Lenny squealed. "Yup and sis it was so fucking amazing!" I smiled from ear to ear.

It's the fact that he's actually showing more emotion then he used to. "We should get going our next class starts in ten minutes" I said and got ready

For weaponry. We walked to the class and I heard people cheering, Lenny and I walked over to the crowed.

"Damn Audrey where did you learn that one?" A guy asked. "Grayson of course he thought me everything" she giggled.

That made my blood boil. She scanned the crowd and made eye contact with me, instantly her mood changed.

I mentally gagged as she sat her gun down and flipped her hair "you must be y/n" she walked up to me.

"Yeah" I said with no emotion. "Nice to meet Graysons new side piece" she fake giggled. I looked at Lenny who was already looking back at me

"Excuse me?" I spat. "Why isn't it obvious? Grayson always finds a new girl to get his mind off of me but let's

Face it he can never get enough of this" she pointed to her body. I bit my tongue to hold in my laughter.

I mean she really is beautiful but her ego is to big for her fat head to handle. "Okay then" I chuckled and walked back to my seat.

"Okay guys today we will all be doing hands on learning" Marco one of the men that teaches various weaponry said. "Pick a gun and go out to the

Shooting range over on that side" he pointed to the place. I got a nice black piece and walked over.

I shot a couple rounds, it was nothing serious until little miss Audrey came up to me "that's literally it? No

Sick moves? Gosh Grayson sure picked a dud" Audrey laughed causing the class to laugh wit her.

"You don't even know the half of what she's capable of" I turned to see Lilith standing by the door.

"Go on love show them what your made of" she smirked. I nodded. I ripped off lenny's bandanna and

Wrapped it around my eyes, I loaded my gun in 0.1 seconds and shot at each and every ones target.

I walked back to the table and set my piece down, I ripped my blindfold off and looked around to see everyone

With shocked expressions. Every single shot on the targets were head on. "Don't speak upon someone before knowing what they are

Made of" I winked "bitch" she muttered. I rolled my eyes and walked off to my next class.