Chapter 16

Graysons POV

I call Ethan into my office. "What's up?" He took a seat. "We have a bit of a situation and I don't want you going and running your mouth to y/n or Lilith.

Yesterday I got a call from a no caller ID. It was Jackson and he wants y/n back and we both know that's never going to happen, she's to important to me.

I want guards following her at all times without her knowing. It's just for right now until I can break the news to her" I rubbed the back of my neck

To release the stress but that did nothing. "Y/n has a right to know" Ethan fought back. "Ethan just the mention of his name had her

Out cold what do you think would happen if I said he's looking to get her back?" I gave him a look. "Right. Guards on her at all times. Got it" he nodded and left my office.

I sat in my chair and rubbed my face. Today's gonna be a long day.

_____
Y/n's POV

I was taking it easy today since I was back for good. Lorenzo had winter break so we were playing outside on the swings that

Grayson had got for him, I swear Grayson has a soft spot for Zo and it's so heart warming.

I get a phone call and it's Grayson "what's up?" I asked. "Babe can you come to my office?" He asked. "Yeah I'll be right there" I said.

I brought Zo inside and let him play on his tablet that Grayson also so happened to buy for him.

I walk to his office and walk in. I see him standing there with an outfit "put this on and meet me downstairs. No questions asked" he gave me a look.

I took the outfit and walked into the bathroom.

i rolled my eyes and took the clothes. After I got changed we headed out to the car and drove off "so where is the location" I asked

"Don't worry about it just know that we are the only two that will be doing the mission along with Ethan and Lilith. We have separate

houses so we can focus more" Grayson smirked as he squeezed my thigh more. I rolled my eyes and chuckled "focus on what?" I

played dumb "On tiring you out" he bit his bottom lip "can't wait" I wink. He chuckled and pulled off the road into a dirt road.

I swear its been like twenty minuets of driving down this dirt road and its never ending!

>>>>>>>>>>

We finally pulled up to an amazing house, it was huge!