Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I wake up and see Lorenzo sound asleep beside me. Thank goodness Jackson and I haven't been fucking. It's 3:30pm so I decided to take a quick shower and get something to eat.

Jackson walks into the kitchen and slaps my ass, I jump and grab the counter to stop myself from ending him right here.

"Babe we need more milk. Can you run to the store?" I asked. "Yeah so you know where to go" he pointed up stairs. I went to the room and sat on my bed next to Lorenzo.

_________
Graysons POV

We got the guns ready and we hid behind the bushes waiting for any movement. I had the driveway and my men surrounded the rest of the house. I saw the front door open and out walked Jackson.

I aimed my rifle and shot him, his body fell and that's when his men came running out from the house. It was a blood bath

I found a way in through the front but I made sure Jackson was gone. I rushed inside "Y/N! I'm here baby!" I shouted.

_____
Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the bed cuddling with Lorenzo when I heard gunshots go off, "stay here" Kai said and ran downstairs. "Y/N! I'm here baby!" That oh so familiar voice echoed throughout the house.

I got up and picked up Lorenzo and my black bag pack and ran downstairs. I ran to him and he led me outside, I ran as fast as I could but i wasn't fast enough

I felt that familiar led go right through the right side of my chest and I dropped to the floor with Lorenzo in my hands. "BABY NO!" I hear nothing but ringing but I'm

Still awake. "Don't leave me baby" Grayson cried. Lilith got Lorenzo and eased him from crying. I stood up and punched Grayson right in the face

Breaking his nose "what the fuck!" He spat. We all ran to the car and Grayson got behind. We fled the scene and drove off.

——
I was now at the hospital, I had just gotten out of surgery from being shot! And might I add that Grayson was sat next to me with an ice pack to the nose.

"Wow Mr.Dolan who ever hit you must of been one hell of a strong person to be able to break your entire nose structure" the doctor said.

"Oh that someone is right behind you" I smirked. "Well then. Remind me to never make you mad Ms.Roman" Dr.Will joked. I chuckled and got comfortable.

"When can I leave doc?" I asked. "Well the wound will heal but I'd like to keep you over night to monitor you. As for you Grayson. You need a re break to the nose

And stents to hold it into place for a month, then you'll be back to normal" I held in my laugh but did a pour job at doing so.

Lilith gave me a thumbs up for breaking his nose and I laughed even more. He looked my way and I flipped him off.

Lorenzo climbed onto my bed and cuddled me. "Doc can I go. I promise I'll keep you updated" I sighed. "Well do you have a personal doctor?" He asked.

"Yeah we have one back at the house. I'll give you his info and everything" Grayson spoke up. I have him a look but went with it since I wanted out of here.

_____

It took us a while to get back to the house, but when we finally did I was happy. "Are you happy to be back?" Lilith asked. "More then happy" I smiled.

"Lilith can I talk to you?" I smiled. We went to my old room and I asked if I could stay at hers for a little since I'm no longer comfortable with Grayson.