Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

"Who is it?" I kept pushing it. "Y/n think back to when you were young who took you to the drag races?" He smirked. I thought for a whole five minutes before

"Chad!?" I gasped. He winked "but he left a long time ago?" I was confused. "He's been back for a while now" Mitch chuckled.

"Let's go we don't have time" I rushed. He put the car in drive and drove off to chads parents house. The ride was silent and it was kept that way.

We pulled up to chads house and parked. I got out and knocked on the door. "Hello?" His mother answered. "Hi is chad home?" I smiled.

I looked a mess. "Uh and you are?" His mother put on a fake smile. "I'm y/n" I smiled. "Oh! Come in come in!" She took me inside. "Go on up I'm sure you remember which room is his" she winked.

I thanked her. I walked into his room to find him no where in sight. "Chad?" I called out. I heard a noise in the bathroom.

I cracked the door open and saw him in nothing but a towel. He looked my way and his eyes went wide "y/n?" He said with a shock look on his face.

"Hi" I sighed. He walked up to me and examined my appearance. "You look like shit, what's going on?" He asked.

"Listen I'm not here to talk. I'm in a rush and I believe you have something that belongs to me" I rubbed my face in frustration.

He nodded and walked into his closet, he came out with a box and handed it to me. "Who gave you this?" I was on the verge of tears.

"Listen I can't say. Just take this thing and leave" he spat. I unlocked the little box and out floated another note.

"Your seeking quickly so here's your next clue. The title color is Blue" I read aloud. "Fuck" I punched the wall. I ran outside and got in Mitch's car.

I showed him the note and he nodded. "Mitch this is my third clue and I don't have much time we still need to find the other two" I bounced my leg up and down.

"Calm down, I promise we will find him" he laid a hand on my thigh. I nodded and tried fyp relax. "The tittle color is blue?" I don't even know what that fucking means!

I was a sobbing mess at this point, I couldn't handle the fact that my brother could be dead....

-
We searched and searched for hours going to all my spots but nothing! "I'm going to kill this man Mitch" I spat. "I know y/n and I'm going to lead you to him" he smiled.

"I missed you Mitch" I looked up in those oh so familiar eyes. He pulled the car over and we just sat there both with smiles on our faces.

He did the most unexpected thing and smashed his lips onto mine, I kissed back with no hesitation. I got on top of him and moved my hips slowly "shit" he pulled my

Hips down causing more pressure on us both. This is wrong, I got up off him and sat back down "what's wrong?" He asked. "Mitch as much as I want to do this I can't we need to find Lorenzo" I sighed.

Soon someone knocked on our window and we both jumped. He rolled down his window and the guy dropped a iron box and drove off.

"What the fuck?" I was so confused. We were parked by a lake in the middle of no where. He handed the box to me and I opened it.

"If you revive this before tomorrow then you found the right spot. Welcome to Blue lake park. Follow this map and you'll see that your future maybe free"

I looked on the back of the paper and saw coordinates, Mitch drove to the edge of the woods and we got out. We followed a trail to a dock and we saw a man.

"You will stay here for 24hrs then a boat will pick you up, then you will find your last clue" he informed and walked off.

-
We got set up in Mitch's car for the night and he also bought us some food from the little burger shack. "So this all happened because he wanted to sell Lorenzo?" Mitch asked.

The truth is my father  wanted to sell Lorenzo when he was only a week old, so I took him and ran... I had then met Mitch and he took me in after that whole Jackson thing.

"Yeah I'm sorry I never told you" I sighed. "Baby it's okay you didn't have to" he hugged me tightly.

___
Graysons POV

"Grayson! Jonah saw her two hours ago with Mitch! They were in his car and it looked like a guy dropped off something then booked it.

His license plate is HEO 385 I scanned it and it has a tracker in the car, we will have Manny hack into the car system and track it to its current location so let's get packed and ready to go" I nodded and got up.

"Let's go" I spat. I can't believe she'd run back to that psycho.. she's fucking crazy!

I rushed out of my office and got my things packed, as I was loading the car Ethan came and told me that there a few hours away in some place called Blue Lake Park.

We all got in the cars and drove off to that location.

____
Y/n's POV

I wake up and check the time on my watch "fuck we over slept!" I shout. Mitch screams due to my shouting and I give him a look "sorry" he rolled his eyes.

We raced to the dock and saw the boat. We got in and there was yet another box.

"You have completed your hunt! Take these keys and drive to the very end of the lake. There you will find a house. I'll see you once you get here"

I started the boat and drove it like I knew how to drive it, we almost crashed a couple of times but we made it to the house. I ran off the boat and made sure

I had my gun on me. I slowly opened the door and walked inside "hello?" I called out. "Well if it isn't my beautiful daughter" that voice made chills run up my spine...

"I did as you said and I'm even a day early! Now please give him to me" I begged. A bright light flicked on and there he was "Lorenzo?" I saw him laying on the bed.

Thank goodness he was okay. "My baby I'm here" I ran to him and Hugged him tight. He felt cold, I cupped his face and looked at him

He had blood pouring out the top of his head "no" I whispered. I touched it and saw two bullet wounds "NO NOT MY BABY NOT MY BABY" I sobbed.

"THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!" Mitch punched my father. "WHAT DEAL!?" I screamed.

"Listen y/n now he came to me asking for help and so I did so. That's why I knew all the spots but he told me this was just a little game I didn't know he would kill him" Mitch had a shocked expression on his face, like he'd seen a ghost....

"HE KILLED MY MOTHER! HE HAS NO MERCY!" I rocked back and forth with Lorenzo in my hands. "Now I wouldn't say that" my father laughed

I pulled my gun out and aimed it at him "you wouldn't shoot your dear old man now would you?" He smirked.

"No but I can" I looked to the entrance and saw Grayson, shots were fired but I just sat there holding onto my now dead little brothers body. "I love you my baby" I held him close as he bled out.

I saw my father get shot and he went down, Mitch got shot as well "I will always love you my honey bee" then his eyes rolled back and just like that he was gone.

I sat there in complete and utter shock. Everyone I ever loved died before my eyes, Grayson  rushed over to me and picked me up and ran to the nearest car

He put us inside and drove us back to the house. Once we reached he picked me up and brought me inside, he sat me on my couch and sat across from me.

I still have Lorenzo in my hands. Looking down at someone who once was filled with happiness no matter what his situation was.

"I love you my little baby boy. I will forever be your mommy. Im sorry that I never got to tell you the truth my little boy" I cried.

"What do you mean by that?" I looked up to see Grayson along with Ethan Cameron and Lilith standing across from me.