Chapter 24

Graysons POV

I sit up and I see that I'm at my family's hospital. "What the fuck happened?" I groan as I rub my head.

"Well let's see. You got y/n pregnant and within five minutes of knowing you were going to be a father Jen walked passed.

Y'all trade words, she spilled the beans about you cheating this past year then she also revealed what you said about y/n and Lorenzo. She then shot Jen point blank in

Her head causing her to die and well she shot you twice in your shoulder causing a large amount of blood loss causing you to black out. Is there any more questions?" Lilith sarcastically explained.

"I'm such a fuck up" I cried. "Are you crying?" They both looked at me weird. "Yes okay! I had a future with her! And there I go fucking it up again!" I sobbed.

"This is fucking weird.... Why did you cheat huh? You think that would be a good way to raise your child? By cheating on your own family?" Lilith spat.

"Listen I had no choice!" I shout. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Lilith spat. "I had no choice! I had to keep peace

Between my gang and her fathers gang. In order to do that I had to care for her and pretend to be in love with her! Now that

Y/n killed her, Jens death is on our hands" I spat. "You mean to tell me that the only way to keep peace with Daniel and his gang was to fuck his daughter?" Ethan said in disbelief. "Yes" I put my head down.

"Listen, Lilith and I will figure this situation out but after you get released from here go and figure shit out with y/n" Ethan said. I nodded and they left the room.

______
Y/n's POV

I stood in my room packing everything I possibly could. I just fucking killed a women! I mean I had to do what I had to do but I let Grayson or whoever it is do the killings ever since Lorenzo passed.

I felt large hands wrap around my waist. "Please let me explain" he spoke low. I shoved him off of me. "Grayson Bailey Dolan! How could you? After everything

We've been through!? You go and do this!?" I spat. "Please don't shout, the baby" he sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry that this unborn child's father cheated on its mother for the second time" I gave him a look. "Listen! Just shut the fuck up and listen to me!" He shouted

I haven't seen him like this since he hit me two years ago for stealing his drugs. "Okay" I said. He sat down and so did I.

"I had no choice. Her and I were nothing. Not even a quick fuck. She is the daughter to Daniel Colin, her fathers gang and I had an alliance that is until you just shot her point blank" he rubbed his face.

"That is not my fault!" I spat. "It's not but with Ethan and Lilith having Gabe and you being pregnant we have to watch over you both. Now Ethan and I need to

Figure things out until then you will move in with Lilith" he said. "But-" "no buts baby I want you and my child safe. I'll take a bullet for you any day my love.

I know your still mad at me but I want you safe so let's finish packing then I'll drive you to Lilith's sad house okay?" He smiled.

I walked up to him and kissed him, the kiss got heated but he broke it off "now's not the time for that, I mean I'd be down but the baby" he bit my lip and we got to packing.

I can't handle this shit anymore. The stress has gotten to me, what if Grayson was lying and he actually liked being with her? I still don't know who that other bitch was who he cheated on me with.