Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

"What are you doing here" my heart dropped. "I wanted to check up on you" he looked around. "Oh yeah? After 15years!?" I spat.

I grabbed my gun from my holder and held it straight to him. "What are you doing here dad" I spat. He walked closer but I clicked my gun "one more step

And you'll be gone" I shouted. My house door opened and Lorenzo came running in but I picked him up and held him close to me.

"Is that Lorenzo?" My dead beat of a father asked. "Who else would it be prick. What are you doing here? And what do you want?" I was getting impatient.

"Calm down. I'm here to check up on things and I want my son back" he spat. "To bad you prick. I have custody" I put Lorenzo down and told him to run back to the house and call Ethan.

"Now there is no need for backup" he chuckled. "Listen here pops. Your gonna get in your car or what ever you came here in and never and I mean never come back" my finger was heavy on the trigger.

He pulled out his gun and fired, I ran behind the couch. Fuck man! I got shot like a thousand times I really don't need another bullet wound on me right now.

"We can reason y/n let me take Lorenzo and you'll be a free woman with no more responsibility's" he bargained. "Fuck you! Don't you ever say that shit again!

You left him with me when he way a day old! While you and mom left to go get shot up with drugs on the daily

I raised him! I had to sacrifice everything for him! You will never get him back!" I spat. "Oh but I already have" he smirked.

"What" I stood up. He opened my front door and I saw Lorenzo being put into a van. "I shot at who ever I could but my

Father took a couple of shots at me. The bullet grazed my shoulder but I didn't care I ran outside after the van taking as much shots as possible

I got my phone and called the first person I knew "hello?" They answered. "Lilith my father took Lorenzo! He slashed my tires please help me!" I cried.

"Hurry to the house, we're going after that van" she spat. I hung up and ran over to the house. I burst through the front door and ran upstairs. I walked into the

Office to see Lilith, Ethan, and Grayson. Lilith ran up to me and hugged me tight, she backed up and saw blood on her shirt

"Y/n your hurt" she said. "No the bullet just grazed me but I need to get him back Lilith please" I didn't realize I was crying until Grayson walked up to me and

Wiped my tears away "we will get him back" he said. "Ethan get the men together. Load the vans including the heavy weapon van and let's move out" Grayson commanded.

"But I don't know where he's at how can we move out?" I sobbed. "Y/n your anklet is a tracker and that chain I got Lorenzo has a tracker in it as well. So no matter how mad you are don't discard that" he sighed.

I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. We got ready and went after him. "That's weird" Grayson said. "What?" I asked. "His tracker says he's only seven miles from here" gray made a confused face.

"What? How is that possible?" I was confused myself. We followed the tracking device and pulled up to the woods we all got out and followed the tracker.

We found the chain laying in the grass but nothing attached to it "no" I fell to my knees with the chain in my hand. Lilith attempted to pick me up but I wouldn't budge.

Grayson picked me up and sat me in the back, he sat beside me while trying to calm me down. "Why only now would he come back?" Ethan asked. "I don't know... he just wanted Lorenzo so bad" I sobbed.

Ethan shook his head and we drove on, we weren't giving up that easy. We pulled up to a hotel and got settled there for the night. We each got our own room.

I got changed and slid into bed but it was no use since I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. I heard a knock on the door. "What fucking now" I groaned.

I got up and walked to the door, I swung it open "what do you want Grayson" I sighed. "Let me in" he said but I pushed him out and slammed the door.

"Leave me the fuck alone. Go fuck your bitch, I ain't got time for no sympathy shit" I locked my door and went back to bed just thinking of my little brother.

I was so close to sleep when my phone dinged. I picked it up and saw it was a text from a blocked number.

It read " 7869 Moxie ave." I then replied with a question mark and soon they started to type "this is where you will find Lorenzo. Come alone or you'll pay the price of disobedience" I got up and ran

To my front door, I ran down the hall and knocked on Lilith's door but no one answered. I had to resort to the person who just got a door slammed in his face.

I knocked on the door and he opened it in nothing but his boxers "yeah?" He asked. I was to distracted. I shook my head "I need your keys" I tried to speak calmly but at this point my body was shaking.

"Why?" He asked. "I just need it okay!" I spat. "Well I'm coming with you" I looked at the counter and saw the keys. "Sorry" I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls and he dropped to the floor.

"You bitch" he was on the verge of tears. I took the keys and ran to the car.

_______
Graysons POV

I heard a knock at my door so I got up and opened it. I saw y/n "yeah?" I said. "I need your keys" she had her hand out.

"Why?" She looked so uneasy. "I just need it okay!" She shouted. "Well I'm coming with you" I shrugged. "Sorry" I looked at her confused and next thing I know

I'm on the floor cupping my balls for dear life. "You bitch" I groaned. She took off with my keys. I crawled to the counter and got my phone.

I called Ethan and told him to follow her while Lilith came and helped me.

-

We were two cars behind her, she's driving like a fucking maniac. "Where are you going" I mumbled to myself.

We followed close behind. He took all kinds of road. Soon the big buildings disappeared and soon it was nothing but grass.

"We're in the middle of no where" Lilith said. "I know" I sighed. "I hope everything's gonna be okay" Lilith said more to herself then to me. "Me too"

____
Y/n's POV

I drove like I never drove before. I way flying through stop signs and stop lights. I finally pulled up to the address and parked. I walked up to an old abandoned barn and saw four men standing outside.

I walked up and they stopped me. "Who are you" they spat. "Y/n Roman. I'm here for my brother" I spat. "Right this way" he led me in and sat me down.

"Well look who it is" my father walked into the room. "Where is Lorenzo" I spat. Automatic cuffs had cuffed me to the chair. It cuffed my arms and legs.

"What are you doing" I spat. "You will be un cuffed in 14 hours. Until then you can watch this and do a little scavenger hunt"

He smiled. He turned on the big flat screen and I had no choice but to watch. "Hello y/n. This will be the intro to your scavenger hunt. First things first. The thing you'll be looking for is very precious to you" he smirked.

He picked up Lorenzo and held a gun to his head "have fun hunting! Will he live? Or will he die?" Then the screen turned black. "I'm gonna kill you!" I spat.

£>>>>>>>>>>>>>>¥<<<<<<<<<<<<<€

Authors note❣️

Hey beauty's! I just wanted to see how you all are feeling about this story! Is it
good?

Does it need more detail or less? Would you vote * to show me you all are liking it 💘

Leave a comment letting me know what you think! Thank you lovely's 🥰