Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

It's been twelve hours since the screening. Two more to go until I can find my brother, the screen turns on once more. "Hello again. You will be in cuffed now. You will wait until the two hours are up" my father spoke.

"Fuck you! When I get out of here I swear on my mothers grave I'll kill you and bury you with her!" The cuffs came of and I ran to the door but flew back when my whole body jolted

"Are you fucking serious!? Electric door!?" I spat, I stood up off the ground and sat down. "Now this will be your first clue. "It's broken and beaten, but full of sight. We lived there in our past life" then the screen went blank.

FUCK! "It's broken and beaten, but full of sight;  we lived there in our past life" I repeated the words in my head for what felt like hours.

In no time the two hours were up and the door opened. "Happy hunting. You have 24hrs or else" he smiled bad the monitor went blank. I ran out and saw that I was

In the middle of no where! I ran for miles until I found a road. I saw a truck and stuck my finger out, it pulled over in no time. "Can I have a ride?" I asked.

"To where?" He asked. "Uh where are we exactly?" I asked. "Nevada" he said. "I need a ride to Cali" I said. "It's on the way hop in" I smiled and thanked the women.

____
Graysons POV

"We lost her" Ethan looked down. "What the fuck do you mean!?" I spat. "Well we were following your car and next thing I know this black suv swerved into us, making us almost crash into the bushes." He sighed.

"Okay well we have the tracker on her!" I spat. "About that..." Lilith held up y/n's anklet. "What the fuck! I told her to never take it off!" I spat.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked. "I want this city searched! Matter in fact get all the men to search the states! Put out personal flyers anything will help!" I spat.

"On it" Ethan and Lilith both walked back to the room in a hurry. "For fucks sake y/n you keep surprising me" I rubbed my face.

____
Y/n's POV

I keep repeating those words. "It's broken and beaten but full of sight, we lived there our past life" I repeat. No... could it be?

I ask the women to drop me here. "Thanks" I smiled. She gave me some cash that I didn't need but I was very thankful for.

I noticed the area and walked down the old streets, I saw the old burnt down house that we used to live in.

I walk in and see that there might be people living in there, I walk to my old room and see a box. I open it up to see a note

Good now this was the easiest one. Now here is your next clue, may I remind you that you have five clues and a certain amount of hours to find your prize!

Happy hunting.

I toss the paper aside and pick up the little envelope. 'Your choices will deceive you but your new will believe you'

"My new? What the fuck?" I spat. I walk out and walk down the street. "My new?" I'm so fucking confused.

I take a seat on the sidewalk and sigh. I don't have anything new... I don't understand... I sat down and cried. I can't do this!

I close my eyes and soon I'm fast asleep, I'm being shook awake "What!" I shot up. "Uh your sleeping on my now new house" the stranger said.

My eyes opened wide "New!" I shot up and ran down the street probably worrying the whole neighborhood.

i look for a pay phone and dial someone's number "hello?" They answer. "Listen it's me. I need you to do something" I spoke.

"Where are you?" It was Cameron, Graysons sister. "Listen I need help, go to my house after dark and go into Lorenzo's room. In fact search the house for

Any strange envelops or anything strange at all" I said. "Okay" she said and hung up.

-
Currently 10:30pm

I call her on the pay phone and she's already at my house, I tell her where the house key is and she unlocked my door.

"I don't know if you know this but your place is ransacked" she said. My heart dropped. "Go to Lorenzo's room and search" I said.

"Found something" she said. She opened the box and read me the note

Good if your reading this before the 5th your doing good. Now you need to move quicker then that...

'Hear and you shall see that you weren't made for me, we may have our differences but we are still meant to be, so with that it shall be we forever again" she read.

"Thank you" and I hung up. I walked into a gas station and got something to eat. "Rough night?" The cashier lady asked.

"Yeah" I sighed. I got my food and sat outside on the curb. I thought about the next clue basically we weren't made for one another but I don't know.

I walked back to the pay phone and called someone I never thought I'd call "hello?" That oh so familiar voice said.

"Mitch it's me" I sighed. "Y/n?" He spoke. "Yes" I said. He remained quiet. "What's up? Why only now?" He asked referring to why I called after months.

"Listen I'd love to chat and catch up but do you have anything for me? A clue? An envelope?" I asked desperately.

"I gave you your share?" He seemed confused. "Mitch my father is alive and he took Lorenzo from me. If I don't find him in time he will kill Lorenzo" I cried.

"Fuck! I'm gonna try and help as much as I can. Where are you?" He asked. "I can't. If my father finds out he will kill me" I sobbed. "Y/n. You know me and how I move.

I'll be slick I promise just let me help. We practically raised him together he's just like my son. Please" he begged. I bit my fingers...

"Fine but your all the way in Paris" I sniffed. "I have a mission here in Nevada where are you?" I tell him my location and soon he arrives. I open the door and get in.

I tell him the rhyme and he gives me a look. "I wasn't your first?" He rolled his eyes. "No but I can't remember who" I sighed. "I do" he smirked. "What?" I'm so confused...