chapter 27

Daniels pov

"What do we do now sir?" Oscar asked. I sat at my desk with medics sewing up my wounds. "Do not fucking question me Oscar. Where the fuck is Scar!?" I spat.

"He's out with Dom. They both went to track down Grayson but there is no sign of him yet" Oscar replied. I nodded and sent him out of my office.

__

I sat at my desk in deep thought. Grayson and I have a plan but before we could agree on what date his little oh so called family walked in and ruined everything.

I have Dom out tracking Grayson as we speak but we have to catch him alone when we find out his location.

Right then Dom walked in. "We found no trace of Grayson but here's a number I got from an old friend" he handed me a little paper and there was the number.

"Good job Dom. Keep an eye out for any unusual activity and still keep searching for any updates on the Dolan's" I said.
He nodded and we both walked out of my office. I will end Grayson Dolan and his family.

____
Graysons POV

I was sitting at the bar stool enjoying a breakfast sandwich when I felt eyes on me, I looked at the clock on the wall and saw the reflection of a familiar face.

I threw some cash onto the now empty diner plate and walked outside. "Get in" I spat to the man. I opened my car and we both got in.

I place my gun on my lap "now tell me Josh why the fuck are you here?" I spat. "Listen Grayson. Daniel has me and Oscar looking for you. Once we find you there is no going back. So I came here to warn you. Daniel wants something from you

And you already know it's y/n" once he said that I took my gun and aimed it to his throat. "Don't you mention my girls name" I spat. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Grayson Daniel has gone mad ever since his daughter was killed by her. She is carrying your child and I have kids myself. After this I'll probably be killed so here it goes.

His plan is to kill your girl first so you would have no choice but to go after him. He wants you to come to him, at this location. If he asks who found you say it was me. Also play along as if I never gave you any of this information" he was telling the truth.

"Fuck the date and time. I'll be there tomorrow at 4pm. Be there or lose the chance forever" I said. He nodded and gave me a card.

He got out of my car and I sped off. I sighed and drove back to my place "babe I'm home" I called. I saw y/n walk in with her baby bump poking out. "What?" I smiled.

"IT popped out this morning" she smiled. I gave her a kiss and rubbed her belly we both took a seat on the couch and cuddled up.

"I know it's early but any names?" She asked me. "Well I have been thinking about it for a little" I smiled.

"Tell me" she smiled. "Nope not until we get closer, until then it remains a secret" I smiled and pecked her lips. "I know I just got back but I gotta leave for the night.

It's business" I sighed. "Okay baby" she smiled. I laid my lips onto hers and I swear time stopped. "I love you baby I'll be back before night tomorrow" I sadly said.

She nodded and I walked back to my car and got in. I texted the number saying 'tomorrow. 4pm. Now or never' and raced to Leo's house.

_____
Y/n's POV

So it's been a while since I've been pregnant. I'm now four months pregnant and Grayson is gone most of the time but it's for good causes. I miss him a lot.

He's been back for almost two weeks but he left for the night to take care of some last minute mission. "You okay?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged. "Why what's going on?" She asked. "I don't know. Graysons been acting weird lately and I wanna know what's going on" I sighed.

"Same here" she agreed. I shook my head and went up to my room to take a nap so I could get this out of my head.

______
Graysons POV

I pull up to the location that kid had told me to come to. I see Daniel standing alone. This is to fucking easy

"What do you want Daniel!?" I spat. "Come out of the car so we can discuss it" he smirked. I turned my ignition off and got out, I walked up to him just inches away from his face.

"What. Do. You. Want. With. Me." I made it very clear that I was beyond pissed. "Listen here Grayson. This is your last warning. I want you to join gangs!" He spat.

As we're talking I hear a car pull up, y/n gets out. "I told you to come alone" Daniel said pissed.

Y/n hopped out and out came Ethan and Lilith. "Baby no stop!" I shouted. As she ran up to me Daniel got his gun out and

Aimee it at her "Don't!!" Daniel fired but I jumped in front. I got hit twice in the chest. "Come on we gotta go!" I heard Ethan shout.

_______

Y/n's POV

Everything was happening so fast. Grayson got shot right before my eyes. "No please!" I screamed. Grayson went down and I tried to crawl to him but I couldn't.

"Please y/n the baby" Lilith cried out. Ethan dragged me back to the van "I'll get him okay stay here" I felt so helpless. Shots were being fired from every direction.

It's been minutes but it felt like hours. Ethan finally came back but he had a look on his face. He opened the van door and got in. "Drive" he spat to the driver. Lilith and I sat in silence.

"Please E where is he?" I cried. "Daniel fired and shot him in the chest twice. He bleed out. He's gone" Ethan whispered.

"No" at that moment my heart dropped. I held onto Lilith "you liar please tell me your fucking lying!" I sobbed.

"I told you we shouldn't have followed him! I told you it was a risky move!!" He spat. "This is not her fault. So shut your fucking mouth" Lilith spat.

Ethan was taken back because she never did speak to him that way. The rest of the drive was silent.