Chapter 23

Y/n's POV

Everyone stood looking at me confused. "What I'm about to tell you is the reason why I am who I am today. I wanted to leave it all in the past but I guess this is the time to tell you..."

Flash back to when I was 14...

"You bitch! You better come back here right now!" My father pulled my mother by the hair and dragged her into the living room.

He smashed her head into the glass table and her body fell to the floor, I ran to check if she was alive and she was thank goodness.

"Come here you little bitch" I got up and attempted to run but I wasn't fast enough. He dragged me to the room and threw me on the bed

"Your a slut just like your mother! Now you'll be treated like one!" He ripped my dress off of my body and positioned himself to me.

He shoved himself into me taking my virginity along with my dignity with him "please dad stop please!" I cried out.

He kept going and going while I fought back that is until he knocked me out.

One year later

I have given birth to this little boy who I named Lorenzo. He was my pride and joy but my father threatened to kill him if I hadn't kept my mouth shut

So I told everyone he was my baby brother who I had to look after while my parents were gone but in reality he was my own son. I despised my father ever since and one day him and my mother

Ran off to the USA and five months later I had found out that he had killed my mother then himself but he's alive. Well he was live.

——
Everyone was silent. "Baby I'm so sorry" Lilith came up to me and rubbed my back. "You can't stay like this love. Let me take him and I'll arrange everything okay?" She spoke low.

She took Lorenzo from my arms and sobbed. Everyone in the room was silent with tears running down there face.

"Go with her. I'll stay here" Grayson ordered and everyone left. "Grayson" I whispered. He sat beside me and held me tightly. "Baby I told you to never take the anklet off" he kissed my forehead.

"I'm so sorry... it's all my fault" I cried. "Do not blame yourself baby" he stroked my hair. I did the most unexpected thing
And kissed him.

He kissed back but only for a short while. "Y/n your emotions are mixed please don't" he said. "Grayson you've done so much for me. I still love you Grayson" I sobbed.

"I love you too but now is not the time to discuss this okay? Please baby just relax" he rocked me back and forth. We stayed that way for a while.

"You stay here. I'll go run a hot bath okay?" He said. I nodded. He walked to my master bathroom and got the hot bath started.

I stood up and decided to undress myself. I took everything off and walked into the bathroom. He turned back and his eyes went wide

"Please join me" I sniffed. He nodded. He got undressed and got in with me, I laid on his chest and drew shapes on it.

"Grayson if I were to give you another chance would you break it again?" I sighed. "No baby I would never" he kissed my hand.

"I need you Grayson I really do. I love you and I want you in my life, please don't leave me" I cried. He pulled my chin up and laid a soft kiss on my lips.

It soon turned into a heated make out, I got on top and slid him into me "so tight" he groaned. I rocked my hips back and forth feeling him inside me "yes" I moaned.