-16-

"You couldn't warn me that your ass was out?" Niall huffed as he approached the pair on the bed.

Harry's frustration is quickly turning into anger.

"I knotted him you insufferable prick, we're locked together and I don't need Liam seeing him like this." Harry spits his name as if it left a bad taste in his mouth, Louis' fault.

"Well then what the hell do you need from me?" Niall doesn't like when Harry is mad, it becomes a chain reaction, if Harry is mad then everyone is until the problem is handled.

"Go get me a bottle of water and then I need your help." Harry's been using his body to shield the omega beneath him, the faster Niall leaves, the quicker Harry can fix their compromising position.

"You got it,"Niall shoots finger guns as he awkwardly backs out of the room.

He's never done well with confrontation and he just saw his boss naked, he has the right to be awkward.

Once the door is shut Harry focuses his attention back onto Louis, he's whimpering softly in his dream-like state, eyes watering with overstimulation.

Harry wipes his eyes and pushes his hair out of his face before shuffling their bodies into a laying position, Louis whines loudly when Harry's knot catches on his rim.

Harry's movement seizes as he checks Louis over.

"Hush pup, you're alright I'm right here" Harry comforts as he pulls a blanket over their nude bodies.

He runs a reassuring hand down the length of Louis' arm.

Louis snuggles closer shoving his face into the alphas neck, he smells so overwhelmingly good Louis' hips stutter in reflex.

"Okay so I brought some water and a sandwich, I thought you might be hungry." Niall says passing him a bottle of water and a plate with a half eaten sandwich on it.

"Sorry, I got a little hungry on the way up," Niall shrugs sheepishly.

"Jesus Niall, go get Zayn." Harry has a deep frown on his face as he Waves Niall off.

He winces when he receives a sharp bite to the collarbone he looks down to see the culprit suckling the bite.

Louis kisses the sore flesh, mumbling into it.

"What was that?" Harry questions bugging him so he looks up to Harry with cloudy blues.

"Taste good" Louis whispers pressing a quick kiss to the bloodying bite.

The door opens and Louis growls possessives until he sees who it is.

He sighs softly reaching towards the alpha as if he isn't already locked to one.

"Zaynie" It was Harry's turn to growl.

"Get. Out." Harry says, but Louis is quick to protest.

He stares at Harry sharply and tries to pull away to remind Harry of their position, Harry hisses and glares at the minx, his hands slipping to the omegas hips stilling his movements.

Louis turns his head to look back at Zayn who looks like he doesn't wanna be here.

Louis' face lights up once again with acknowledgment.

"Zayyynnn," he slurs almost drunkenly, he pays the bed next to himself encouraging the man to coming closer.

He pushes Harry onto his back so he could sit up, the blanket slips but Harry is quick to catch it, pulling it around Louis' hips to conceal his modesty and shoots a glare up at him for his carelessness.