-20-

Louis is awoken at the spray of the shower.

He stretches quickly before rushing over to the the bathroom door in a hurry, not thinking and halts at threshold as Harry's stands naked under the sprayer.

"Harry your shoulder!" Louis yelps.

Harry catches his eye through the shower door.

"Good morning." He says running his hands through his hair under the sprayer.

"I already spoke to Zayn. I'm fine, it's not the first time." He explains.

Louis let's put a small sigh of relief as he leans against their sink.

"Care to join?" Harry asks.

Louis almost nods but stops himself, he's covered in bruises, he'd found out as much in his shower from the night before, they were dark and angry, but they were also fresh,so Louis can guarantee that they look worse this morning.

"Uh no it's fine I took one last night." Louis says with a small smile.

He knows he told Harry that Zayn took him paint-balling, but Harry was high out of his mind and didn't get a chance to examine the aftermath.

Harry raises an eyebrow but doesn't say a thing as he continues to shower and Louis continues to watch him with his knees under his chin and his arms wrapped around his shins.

His body ached but he tried to keep it to himself knowing Harry is very observant.

Maybe you should go out for the day.

Is the quick text Louis sends to Zayn as Harry wraps a towel around himself and heads out of the bathroom to their closet.

Louis follows wearily, he should've honestly just waited for Harry in the bedroom but he likes looking at Harry and Harry has never told him to go away.

He pulls on boxers and basketball shorts which has Louis looking at him in a confused manner.

"What are you doing?" His head is tilted and his brows are furrowed.

"Gonna spar with Liam for a bit." He says drying his hair with his towel as he walks back into the bedroom.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Worrying his lip, he looks away from the alpha.

"It's needed. I can't be out of commission forever Louis." He shrugs.

"You could, like with your rut, He took your p-place and-" Louis could tell his argument wasn't working even before Harry cut him off.

"And tell them what, Louis? The Don is wounded? I'd never risk it, a rut is different I'm stronger, they wouldn't dare come here during that." Harry stands in front of him waiting for his response.

Louis looks defeated, looking anywhere but Harry's eyes.

"Fine but I'm coming with you."

Harry shrugs and waves him on over his shoulder as he exits the bedroom and heads downstairs.

Louis watches with squinted eyes, he can't stand that Harry isn't taking it easy and he hates that Liam isn't either, both men sparing with intent, maybe not to kill but definitely to get the other to tap.

"Stop babying your shoulder you're leaving your whole left side open!" Zayn yells as Liam tackles him to the mat.

Harry let's put a wary grunt but is quick to get back to his feet.

Louis is sitting in a long sleeve shirt and joggers that he slept in, bouncing his feet in his white bunny slippers as he watches on nervously.

"M-maybe that's enough for today." Louis honestly regrets even opening his mouth, trying to tell Harry what to do? What was he thinking.