-13-

"You know, you could just let me go" Louis sighs.

"An unmated omega like you would be knotted and filled to the brim with pups the moment you step out of those gates."

"Isn't that what you want? To fill me with your puppies?" Louis scoffs.

"That's exactly what I want, consensually of course, I may be a murderer but I'll never be a rapist." Harry shrugs.

"What if I won't let you?" Louis didn't seem like he was trying to taunt the older man, it's seemed like genuine curiosity.

"You will" Harry says softly, not missing a beat.

"And why do you believe that?" Louis tilts his head curiously and god, Harry wants to kiss him again.

"Just a hunch," Harry tries to be nonchalant but it's not just a hunch ,it's so much more.

"Well I won't," Lous huffs.

"Okay" Harry nods to show that he acknowledges what the tiny boy says, but that he doesn't believe his words for one minute.

"Okay, well good."

"Good" Harry nods walking out of the room.

~~~

Louis can't explain why but he has an uncomfortable pit in his stomach as he walks down to Zayn's office, the week that he promised the man he'd have to himself was up and Louis was going to release all of his pent up energy onto the older man.

Zayn honestly expected nothing less when Louis showed up and perched himself in the mans lap.

"Zaynie" Louis pouts at the man when he barely acknowledges the small boy.

"Yes Louis" he hums clicking a few more times on the computer.

"I'm bored and Harry is mean" he sighs softly maneuvering his tiny body to lay his back against Zayn's chest in order to watch what he was doing.

"His rut is near, he doesn't mean to be a dick on purpose...you know, I'm lying, he's a dick all the time" Zayn scoffs not noticing the way Louis freezes.

"His rut?" He curses himself at the shakiness in his voice.

"Uh yeah its coming up in a little less than a week," he hums softly.

"Liam will be taking over while he's out."

"Oh" Is all Louis manages to say, slipping from his spot in Zayn's lap he leaves to the room he shared with Harry.

'Will he make me help him through it?'

'Do I wanna help him through it?'

He didn't even know how long he had been standing in the middle of the room until the click of the door could be heard and Harry was walking towards him.

"There's something is like to talk to you about."

'His Rut?'

Louis blushes at the thought, almost hopeful.

"I've thought a lot about what you've said and I've decided I trust you enough to let you have your room back. You can pack your stuff up now if you want." He clasps his hands together in his lap from where he was perched on the bed staring at a frowning Louis in front of him.

'I should be happy, why am I frowning'

Honestly Louis didn't know what he expected from Harry when he basically told the man he didn't want him and now he's sad the man isn't choosing him.

"Um I'm okay with staying, Ive moved my stuff around quite enough for one week," Louis tried to joke, he tries his hardest not to show Harry he was desperate for the older man to let him stay.

Harry furrows his brows in thought as if he's pondering it.

"I'll uh, I'll be leaving in a few days..." he says quietly waiting for a response.

He doesn't get one.

"My rut is coming up" Harry clears his throat standing and going into the bathroom, the door closing with a soft 'click' and Louis releases the breath he had been holding.

That didn't seem like an invite and Louis wasn't going to make himself seem desperate by inviting himself so he just played on his phone until Harry came out, wet and clean.

Louis can smell his rut coming, not vividly but it's there and that makes Louis shiver.

Louis fish mouths, contemplating how to start the conversation but as if Harry has read his mind he speaks up.

"I'm leaving for a week, Liam is in charge" He explains as he slips on some boxers and puts on deodorant.

"You know the rules, I want you to treat him the same way you treat me" He ruffles his hair lightly before slipping his rings off and placing them on the dresser.

"Are you sure about that" Louis questions Mischievously and Harry seems to pick up on what the boy is inquiring because he glares sharply before grabbing Louis by the jaw and forcing his lips onto Louis but his anger doesn't subside one bit as he pulls away.

"You're mine" he grits out angrily.

"And if I find out you so much as Flirted with Liam I won't hesitate to fucking hurt you" He's growling and Louis is realizing how much he's fucked up when Harrys eyes start flashing red and the veins in his neck are showing.

He panics and shoves Harry's face in his neck, they're at an awkward position because of how tall Harry is and the way he was sitting but he didn't know what else to do and thought this might calm the alpha.

He was wrong.