-8-

"Louis it's midnight and I'm tired please." The blonde Alpha practically whined at the small boy whose giving him trouble from his spot on the bed.

"Fine, I'll sleep here with you." Louis concluded.

"Harry would kill us both." Niall huffed still standing his own doorway.

"There's so much room for the both of us, besides Harry isn't the boss of me. I'm my own person." Louis huffs continuing to play the game.

"Is that so?" Louis would be lying if he said he didn't flinch but he still continued to stand his ground.

"It is." Louis says triumphantly never taking his eyes off the game.

"We'll see about that." Harry walks over easily picking Louis up with zero effort and carrying him back to his designated bedroom.

"Heard you've been naughty today." he says slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hmm, petty lies." Louis says laying on their shared bed.

"I don't believe that to be true," He pulls his shirt off going into the close and coming back out with a pair of joggers on instead, he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Over my lap." He commands the smaller boy.

"What." Louis asks in disbelief.

"Naughty boys get punished and if I have to repeat myself your punishment will be harsher." He says with his back still to Louis.

Louis quickly scrambles his way off the bed and infront of Harry.

"You smell like Niall, strip."The simple request has Louis sputtering as he pulls the tshirt over his head.

Harry watches as he pulls his shorts off reaching for his underwear as well but he stops the boy in amusement.

"Those can stay on." He says keeping in mind how eager the boy was for next time.

"Over my lap." The older man says gruffly and Louis obeys the command he can already feel Harry's bulge against his ribs but doesn't mention it in fear of a worse punishment.

Louis has never been spanked before, sure when he was a toddler he'd get a pat on the bum or a smack on the hand. But imagine his surprise when Harrys hand collides with his bum and he loves it. Tingles shot through his body as Harry demands that he count.

"Three." Louis says breathily as Harry lands a smack in the same spot as before. Another one comes and Louis is so out of it at this point he forgets to count.

"I said count." Harry says landing and extra hard smack making Louis' ass jiggle.

"F-Four." he mumbles mouthing at Harry's thigh in anticipation, he's positive he can cum from this alone.

Harry lands three consecutive hits listening to the squeals the small boy makes.

"Harry please." The small boy begs as tears prick at his eyes, it hurt so good, it was almost too much.

He squeezes the boys bum rubbing over it before landing two harsh smacks and ending off with a lighter one.

When Harry told the boy his punishment was over he couldn't help but rush to the bathroom and shower, but not before the Curly haired man caught his wrist.

"What this?" Harry asks pointing to his forearm.

"Hmm?" Louis looks and his eyes widened at the bruise left there, it had to be from falling while sparing with Zayn but Louis couldn't tell Harry that, so he lied.

"Oh it's nothing, I ran into the dresser, I bruise quite easily" Louis says and that part wasn't a lie, he always has even since he was little.

Harry looks at him skeptically so Louis tried to reassure him.

"It's fine i promise" Louis says taking his hand back from Harry's grasp giving the Alpha a quick kiss and then rushing off the to shower.

Okay maybe he oversold it but it's not like Harry would go snooping to find answers.

Or would he?