-5-

"Zayn I need you to fix him up." Harry demands placing Louis down on what seems to be a doctors table.

He subconsciously curled in on himself.

He wants to be smaller, he wants to shrink into nothingness.

He saw that man alive and breathing and now he's not.

He flinches when Zayn's ice cold hand touches him.

"Show me." Is all Zayn says and the velvet sound of his voice has Louis obeying, he slides his right leg out and holds his left knee and Zayn slips his shoe off to examine the damage.

"It's a pretty bad sprain you're lucky you didn't break it." The raven haired Alpha says wrapping it in an ace bandage around it, being careful not to hurt Louis anymore than he already is and then slipping his foot into an air cast.

"Keep ice on for the next two days, you're allowed to take it off to shower but let me know so I can rewrap it when you're done" and that's the most he's heard zayn speak since he's gotten here.

"I can give you crutches if you'd like. You shouldn't be walking on that foot." Zayn says.

"I'll carry him." Harry purposes.

"No." It's the only word Louis has said since he witnessed the nightmare.

"Sorry to say pet, but you no longer have a say in what happens to you." Harry toys with the rings on his left hand.

"No." Louis repeats again as Harry hoists him in his arms.

"Harry? What's the matter with him." He asks but notices a smudge of blood left on his neck.

He wipes the still wet substance with the pad of his thumb.

"What did you do, Harry." Zayn almost seethes in the mans face.

"McPherson was in charge of the door, Louis got out. He suffered the consequences." He says easily.

Zayn nearly scoffs at the words, he knows it's what they do but Louis' innocence doesn't deserve to be tainted.

"Take him to bed he's probably in shock, Jesus Harry, be more considerate next time."

Harry blinks at the Black-haired boys words taking the now sleeping boy back to their now, shared room to rest.

~~~

Louis awakes when the blinding light of the sun shines into his eyes.

He stretches widely and stiffens when his hand comes into contact with a hard, warm surface.

He screams falling out of the bed startling the sleeping man as well.

"Jesus Louis," Harry's very deep and groggy voice sounds through the room, the blanket he was laying under falling to his very naked hips as he sits up.

Louis yelps shielding himself.

"GET OUT." He shouts.

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" He screams pulling at his hair.

He's like that for nearly fifteen minutes before he hears the door closing and he's left alone as he wished.

~~~

"Louis it's been three fucking days open the door" The truth is Louis was over it, he spent so much time in his own thoughts he was numb. It's not that he didn't want to open the door but the bed felt so nice and he really didn't want Harry to see him like this, he already degraded him enough he doesn't need to see the bags under his eyes or the yellowing of his teeth for not brushing them, the greasiness of his hair from not showering. He probably smelled but he didn't care, he could feel the dried tears crusted onto his cheeks but it didn't bother him anymore. He was entirely too numb.

When a gun shot rings out and the door is kicked open he doesn't even flinch.

"Louis" Harry says in the same uncaring voice he always uses.

Even when the blankets are torn from his body he lays limp. Even when Harry picks him up, mindful of his ankle.

"Take a shower, you smell" he turns the water on and warms it up for Louis, grabbing towels from the closet setting them on the sink.

"You will talk to me Louis, whether you like it or not you're stuck here with me." Harry shows emotion for the first time and Louis was eating it up.

He stares at Harry blankly until the man leaves.

He wouldnt be talking to Harry anytime soon. If he can't have his freedom, he could atleast use his silence as a weapon.

~~~

When Harry walks into the kitchen that evening, he watches the smile fall from Louis face from where he was conversing with Niall.

"Louis" Harry greets.

Louis doesn't answer, taking a sip from the wine glass in his hands.

"Chateau d'Yquem 1975.... that's a good one" Harry notes

"I hope it's expensive" Louis swivels the beverage around in his glass taking another sip.

Those were the first words said to Harry in 4 days.

"Nah, just under a thousand" he walks to the wine cabin pulling out a bottle setting it in front of Louis.

"Château Cheval Blanc 1947, worth 6 figures" Harry says.

Louis is so tempted to push it off the counter just to spite the older man but he feels it isn't worth it.

"Think I'm gonna go have a bath. Later Niall" Louis says grabbing his glass and the unfinished bottle leaving the room thick with tension.