-6-

When Harry came into the room later that night he found Louis dressed in pink panties and one of his white button ups, buttoned wrong, he was wearing long grey socks singing to the wine bottle in his hand.

"I'm having your baby!! It's none of your business." He sang shaking his head along with the stereo.

Harry silently watches the tiny omega until he twirls a bit too much, bumping into Harrys hard exterior.

A little 'oops' falls from the tiny mans mouth.

"H-hi Harreh" he giggles taking a swig from the nearly empty bottle.

"Louis, how much have you had to drink?"

"N-not enough" the boy hiccups and giggles squeezing the older mans arm.

"Woah these are nice" he massages it in fascination.

"Alright it's time to get you to bed" Harry sighs picking the boy up like he weighs absolutely nothing.

"No 'm heavy put me down" Louis struggles weakly in his drunken blur.

"You're light, like a feather"

"A fleshy feather" Louis says reaching to pinch his stomach but Harry stops him.

"A beautiful feather" he whispers in his ear as he layed him on the bed.

They stared into each other's eyes before Louis pulls the mans face closer to his, kissing him sloppily on his plump lips.

Harry doesn't stop him like he should, he lets the boy pull away from him first.

He undresses himself and climbs in the bed next to Louis.

He feels Louis cling to his back but doesn't stop him.

"I could like you" Louis says dreamily, Harry doesn't speak, he lets the boy say what he needs to get off his chest.

Louis scoots to lay in his original spot but keeps talking.

"I could like you if you weren't a murderer." he yawns cutely and when Harry looks back at the boy he finds him fast asleep.

~~~

Louis wakes up first as usual groaning loudly at the shooting pain in his brain.

Harry wakes at the noise sitting up to peer at the small boy next to him.

His small hands fly up to cover his nipples.

"You're naked.....I'm naked? Why am I naked" He whines.

"Did we...? We didn't. Oh god we did." Tears prickle are the boys eyes and Harry feels offended.

"We didn't, you puked and refused to put clothes on. I had to chase you around the room until you tired yourself out." Harry doesn't look Louis in the eye when the omega sighs in relief, he just climbs out of the bed and gets ready for his day.

Louis is used to seeing him naked at this point, he's seen it every morning for a week now.

And for some reason, he didn't turn away as Harry stride to the closet to pick out a suit or as he got dressed it was like his eyes were glued to him.

He scanned Harrys body as he pulled on his trousers finally looking up to his face, more specific his very kissable lips.

And then he remembers.

"We kissed last night" Louis exclaimed, Harry's eyes flick up to his.

"You kissed me, and you seemed very eager to do so." He fixes the cuffs of his suits jacket and tightens his tie.

"I uh, I'm sorry?" Louis says unsure.

"I was drunk-"

"I don't need your excuses Louis, I have work to do, I have requested for Liam to take you out today, you haven't been out in a while" Harry says exiting their shared bedroom.

~~~

"So Harry?" Louis says when he's buckled into sleek black Jeep.

"Yeah, what about him." Liam says putting the car in reverse pulling away from the driveway.

"Everything" Louis exclaims.

"I know nothing about the man yet I sleep next to him, in his bed, every night." Louis sighs.

"I wish I could but it's not my place, when he's ready, he'll tell you" Liam sighs.

"Well can you tell me why he's so mean to me all the time?" Louis whines.

"He's infatuated with you Louis, he's never used his emotions before, give him time to figure it out." liam laughs to himself.

"I can promise you it's not that, I've been here a week, he knows nothing about me, he doesn't even talk to me unless he has to." Louis scoffs.

"On the contrary, he knows everything about you, talks about you a lot to, most complaints on how messy you are." Liam quips.

"I doubt that, and I'm not that messy." Louis huffs.

"He knows. He knows your government name, he knows you favorite color, he knows your mothers name and that she died of cancer, he knows you played soccer until 11th grade when your father pulled you out to get a job, he knows that you have colleges lining up to scout you, he knows your best friend is named Stan, and that you have a birthmark in the shape of a leaf right above your butt, he has your Medical history, Louis" Louis gasps at that.

"He knows"

"Yeah, he does"

When he walks back into the house he's never felt so naked and vulnerable.

He spots Zayn coming down the steps and stops him to ask where he's going.

"Combat training" he says wrapping his hands on his way down.

"W-wait!" Louis says following after him.

He turns to face Louis proving that he's hearing what he has to say.

"Can I come? J-just to watch?" Louis asks sheepishly.

Zayn nods tightly turning to lead the way.

Louis watches the two Alphas in the ring.

Liam and Zayn were sparring now and Louis' mouth was basically watering.

"Fight me like you mean it" Liam grunts.

"I am" Zayn spits out a bit of blood from around his mouth guard.

Liam's nose was bleeding and he had open scratches on his arm but that didn't stop him from pinning Zayn.

"Fight harder, I know you can." So Zayn does, easily slipping out of Liam's gasp, elbowing him in the ribs. He pins Liam while landing jabs that the burly alpha manages to block before flipping them over again and catching Zayn's leg in a hold that gave him no choice but to tap out.

"Told you, you need to practice more" Liam says

"I'll be your sparring partner" Louis says to Zayn and in return send the small boy a wink.

"Never gonna let that happen." Harry says from behind him.

When Louis turns to add a face to the voice he's met with Harry's hair pulled but into a bun followed by a nude torso and basketball shorts.

"Whose sparring?" He says wrapping is hands in preparation.

"Liam, I'm done, he wore me out" Zayn answers sitting next to Louis grabbing water bottle to enjoy the show.

And Louis would be lying if he said his thighs weren't squeezed tightly together throughout the whole match.