-10-

When Harry wakes up that morning it's a replay of the night before, Louis isn't next to him.

He turns on his walkie talkie and speaks into it.

"Anyone have eyes on Louis?"

He gets back a "negative" from each of the boys giving them the command to search for him.

He quickly dresses in his usual attire, grabbing his gun and holstering it before searching for Louis once again.

He feels as if he can't ever catch a break with the small boy and sometimes he thinks it's be easier if he'd just sold him off.

"Fuck" he's says lightly softly under his breath.

He thinks back to last night how he found Louis in the guest room so he decided to check there first.

"What the fuck are you doing" Harry growls at small boy who had all of his clothes on the bed folding them and putting them into the drawers of the white dresser.

"Moving back into my own room, I won't run anymore because if you haven't noticed it didn't go very well the last time i tried" Louis rolls his eyes finally being able to walk on his foot freely after nearly 4 weeks.

"This directly goes against my orders Louis, you've seen what happens when people disobey me," Harry sighs

"I have half the mind to punish you right now" Harry sighs running a hand over his face.

"What are you going to do, Spank me daddy?" Louis say sarcastically in a sultry voice.

Harry is almost caught off guard by the tiny boys words.

"No I was thinking more along the lines of a cell, leaving you in there until you show me you can listen, maybe a shock collar, or maybe I could just sell you," Harrys eyes gleam mischievously and Louis sucks in a breath when he realizes Harry isn't kidding.

"This better all be back in our room in 15 minutes or your ass is mine" Harry grits slamming the door radioing his men to call of the search.

He had some important things he'd wanted to discuss with the omega but after that little stunt. He'd decided to talk to him later.

~~~

Louis being the usual brat he is makes his way to the main floor hallways approaching Harry's office.

He opens the door to apologize to the Alpha and tell him he's followed through with the request.

He stops, hand still on the door when he finds Harry stroking himself hard and fast, clearly very close to his release.

His eyes flick up to Louis' obviously smelling the omega and that was enough to set him off, cumming in his hand with a loud moan as Louis quickly shuts the door behind himself so no one else can hear what the man was doing.

Louis doing say anything as he subconsciously approaches the alpha, getting on his knees in front of the man, his dirtied hand still wrapped around himself.

"Lou" the Alpha croaked with a fucked out voice and the omega preens at the sound.

Louis takes the mans hand sucking the cum off from each of his fingers and then wrapping his mouth around the head of his sensitive cock suckling at it to get it clean as the alphas groans deeply.

"Fuck Cariño" Harry sighs as the boy tucks him back into his pants and wiping his mouth as he stands to his feet with his head bowed.

The room smelled of stale cigarette smoke and his natural alpha smell of tobacco and vanilla, not a very intimidating smell for someone like him but Louis is drawn to it either way.

"Fuck I can smell your arousal" Harry speaks pulling Louis closer to him.

"I-I'm Fine" Louis tries but Harry ignores the boy kissing sensually at his neck.

"Let me take care of you" That wasn't Harry asking for permission, even tho his voice was soft, any attempts of Louis' denial would be futile.

"O-okay" Louis sighs trying to relax in the alphas hold.

Harry pushes Louis to bend over his desk and pulls of the boys sweatpants and panties in one go.

"Fuck you're so wet" Harry says to himself running a finger down the small boys crack.

Louis lets out a strangled moan biting into his forearm to keep quiet.

Harry notices and and takes a quick mental note as he slips a finger into the small boy.

The fresh air, summer strawberry smell of the boy fills his sinuses as slips two more fingers in.

The obscene noises the boy made at the stretch had Harry groaning with lust.

He kisses the base of the boys spine before he reminds himself what he's doing and starts searching for the boys prostate.

He knows he finds it when the small boy body tenses and he shrieks from pleasure.

He doesn't move tho taking a moment to switch from keeping constant pleasure to flicking at it, rubbing it and tapping on it.

Louis doesn't know whether he should push into the feeling or pull away but he can't stop his tears from spilling either way.

"So close" he whines rutting against the mahogany desk.

But Louis realizes he spoke to soon when the fingers that are giving him so much pleasure, are being pulled from his body.

"Wha- no,no,no!" Louis whines at the loss.

He feels his pants and panties being pulled back into their place on his hips.

"Louis" Harry's voice is soft but demanding.

He turns to face the Alpha with a tear stricken face.

"Use your words"

"Yes sir" he hangs his head in shame, cock still hard in his pants.

"What are the rules about my office Louis?" He tilts Louis head up to look him in the eyes.

"D-don't come in here without permission" he sniffles softly.

"And what did you do?"

"I c-came in without permission." He sighs, embarrassed.

"Go take a cold shower" Harry removes his hands from either side of Louis, pushing his chair back so the small boy can get by.

In this moment he knew things between him and Harry would be different.