Preparation

The next two days somehow went by quickly and slowly at the same time, I continued to care for the captured inklings and octolings, filling them in on the plan, and making sure everyone was ready to go. Jason researched like crazy, making sure hew knew everything about the city's security. Zoe must have some kind of magic ability of her own based on how quickly she brought people in. Then there's Seth, he made sure every car available was tuned up and had a full tank for the big day. The security at the holding facility never lightened up, which could be a problem. However, I could just have someone cause a distraction, but it would have to be big. 

"Alright everyone," I called out to the all of the humans that were gathered in the house i was staying in, "Is everyone clear on the plan?" Out of the 5,000 humans in the city, only about 300 were willing to help. 

"How long will this "grab job" take again?" one of the other humans asked.

"As long as we can make it last," Jason answered. 

"We're gonna try to get back as late as we can," Zoe continued, "that way we won't have to wait very long after we get back." 

"Any other questions?" I asked, no one answered, "good, we'll be moving out in a few hours so be ready. Now go!" the other humans filed out of the house, leaving only Seth, Zoe, Jason, and myself. 

"Alright guys this is it," Jason said, "let's not screw this up."

"We wont don't worry," Zoe told him.

"Well, Hank could be a problem," Seth interjected.

"Is he a die hard kill all inklings and octolings?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is," Seth told me, "if he figures out what we're up to, he'll kill us."

"Then we better help my friends take him down," I instructed, the others nodded in agreement, "I'd prefer not to kill him, but if there's not another option then I'll do it."

Everyone went eerily quiet for a bit before Zoe spoke up, "well, we better get going, don't want to keep Hank waiting." 

The four of us filed out of my house and walked to the launch point. As soon as we arrived, Hank greeted us with a smile, "There's my favorite group of trouble makers!" 

"Hey Hank." we all said through forced smiles. 

"Jason, I heard about your grandpa," Hank said softly, putting his hand on Jason's shoulder, "Fred was a good friend, so if you ever need anything, you can always come to me."

"Thanks," Jason said sadly. I could tell he was trying not to cry, man that's gonna make today's mission that much harder. 

"That goes for the rest of you too," Hank continued. "Now, let's get this grab job under way!" We all looked at each other uneasily as we climbed into the car, the ride was an uncomfortable silence.

A few minutes later, we exited the south side of the forest, and I immediately noticed (A/9) standing by herself. "We got a target," I said, pointing to her. 

"Isn't that your girl friend?" Seth asked.

"Hey it is!" Jason laughed. 

"Someone's gonna have to tell her that you're with me now," Zoe teased. 

"We are not together," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Either way, she's getting a little too close to home for our liking," Hank stated, "let's grab her."

We pulled up to (A/9) and jumped out of the car. As soon as we were all out, (A/9) called out, "Now!" the other agents appeared seemingly out of nowhere  and surrounded us.

"You're late," (A/9) said annoyed.

"What?" Hank asked extremely confused.

"Sorry Hank," Jason said, "but this is a mutiny." We all turned to Hank and got out our capture equipment. 

"You mother fuckers, I'll kill you!" Hank screamed as he pulled out a 9mm. 

"Equip sword!" I called, sword appearing in my hand as I prepared to counter Hank's attacks. I have no idea if I'll be able to do it, but I'm feeling cocky.

"What the fuck?!" Hank yelled as he began firing at me. 

I started slashing through the bullets one by one and counted the shots out loud, "1, 2, 3, 4 5 6, 7, 8 9 10 11 12, 13, 14, 15 16 17, and that's 18, you're out." Hank continued to pull the trigger but nothing happened. "Tie him up," I ordered the others. Jason, Seth, and Zoe grabbed Hank who just let it happen with a shocked expression on his face.

Mason tapped me on my shoulder, "Um, yeah, hi, how the hell did you do that?"

I turned around to see the other agents with their mouths hanging open. "I told you, I have magic powers now," I shrugged.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't be able to cut through bullets!" Jason called. 

"Seriously, they fly too fast!" Seth agreed. 

"Naw, you're just slow!" I responded. 

"Cutie's got your number Seth," Zoe laughed.

"What did she just call you?" (A/9) asked angerly. 

"Relax (A/9)," I told her, "Zoe flirts with everyone." 

"I still think I'd make a better girlfriend than a sentient marker," Zoe remarked.

"Oh shit, here we go," Zack said nervously.

"Place your bets here," Mason joked.

I put my hand on (A/9)'s shoulder and said, "Jealous that she's got a more colorful personality than you Zoe?"

"Boo!" Sarah called.

"God damn it," Marie said chuckling.

Cap'n started howling while everyone else just kind of smiled and shook their heads

"Anyways," Zack said, grabbing everyone's attention, "Cap'n, Callie, Marie, Pearl, and Marina will stay here with our 'guest' while the rest of us play prisoner until go time." 

"Hold on," Jason interjected, "how come you're in charge?"

"Technically, Cap'n's in charge," Zack corrected, pointing to Cap'n.

"Yeah, I'm not sure that's better," Jason remarked. I could feel the tension growing between the two and if it wasn't reduced, they would probably start fighting.

"This is (y/n)'s operation," Cap'n interrupted, "so he's the one to turn too!"

"I can live with that," Zack said, not breaking eye contact with Jason.

"Fine by me," Jason said returning the glare.

"Everyone that's going, file into the van," I called, "Jason'll drive us back to the human city while Seth, Zoe, and I get the rest of you ready."

1068 words. Sorry this took so long, life's got me down right now. Alright, so now the gang's all here and ready to raise hell, only question is; will things go to plan? Probably not but I'm sure it'll be entertaining anyway. Untill next time, check out my YouTube and my other stories, I recently posted the second chapter of the prequel. May the item drops forever be in your favor!