Clearing some things up

Hey guys, I just want to take a moment to clear up some things about the story that might not have been to obvious. I got a question about a continuity issue so I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page. (ba dum ts)

Firstly; Zack and 8 ARE the same age. Agent 3 was canonically 14 at the first game's released in 2015, meaning at this point he would be 18 or 19 depending on his birthday. 8 x 2 =16 so I figured agent 8 was about 16 at the time of the octo expansion release and  now, two years later, she would be 18 or 19 as well. Also, the two of them are NOT married yet. 

Secondly; (Y/n) and (A/9) are both 16. There's no real reason for this, that's just the age I decided. Mason is 16 for the same reason that Zack is 18, Serah is 17 for the same reason as the main two, and I have no idea how old the squid sisters and off the hook are. 

Thirdly; while I've hinted at the other agents being in relationships, I'm probably not going to introduce them until my end of the book surprise. 

Fourthly; I have plans for both a sequel and a prequel  but this story will be the only one focused on (Y/n) and (A/9). The prequel will focused on Zack and 8, and the sequel's main two will not be revealed yet.

Finally; I'm going to stop posting chapters on Wattpad until YouTube is caught up. Meaning, as of writing this I have up through chapter 4 on YouTube so I'm going to only post on YouTube until I get level up on there, then I will be posting on both at the same time. 

Thanks for all of the support, this is really helping me out. See you guys on YouTube, and until then, may the item drops forever be in your favor.