2. Meet Nigam family

In the afternoon,

Sidd reaches to his home. The first thing he does after entering the home is going to his uncle's room.

He just goes and hugs his uncle, "Chachu!"

This is Mr. Shivraj Nigam, Sidd's uncle, who supports him the most in this family. Well, he owns two resorts... one in Lucknow itself and other one is in Mumbai.

Shivraj: Arey my son! How was your day?

Before Sidd could answer anything, someone says from behind, "You never asked this question to your own son."

Sidd turns back. A lady enters in the room, and seeing her, Shivraj makes an irritating face. She is Sidd's aunt, Mrs. Aarushi Nigam.

Aarushi: What happened? You didn't answer me, Shiv.

Shivraj: What would I answer? Don't you know what antics your son does in the school? Every day, every single day I get complaints against him. And here look at my Sidd! From his school, I only get invitations of the functions held in Sidd's honor.

Aarushi: Oh c'mon! Being topper in an ordinary government school is not a big deal. Though my Vijay don't come in the topper's list, still your Siddharth can't even compete him.

Shivraj: Oh really? Study is study! No matter if you're studying in an ordinary government school or in an international English medium school. If you have so much trust on your child, why don't you send Siddharth also in the same school? Then we'll see who is more intelligent.

Aarushi: Oh c'mon! I don't have so much money to waste on such cheap people!

Shivraj: How dare you call him cheap? You...

Sidd interrupts, "Chachu! Leave it na. Why you both are fighting with each other just for me? It's okay... I'm going."

Shivraj feels bad for Sidd.

Sidd comes to his room. He was so happy and excited to show the gift to his chachu given by principal mam, but now, all his happiness is gone. He takes out that envelope from his bag and looks at that with his sad eyes.

"Siddharth!", Shivraj comes to his room.

Sidd looks at him and gives a fake smile.

Shivraj: Whatever Aaru said... I'm so sorry for that.

Sidd: Chachu, why are you saying sorry? I know her behaviour na. And now I'm habitual it. So... I seriously don't mind. You please don't argue with her because of me. I feel bad seeing that.

Shivraj: Okay leave it. By the way, that you were looking quite happy. Did you have anything to tell me?

Sidd smiles, and this is the actual smile this time. He shows that envelope to Shivraj.

Shivraj: Wait! Let me guess. Umm... did you get this gift from your principal? She gave you some money because of coming first in the class, right?

Sidd: Oh wow! Are you a mind reader? How did you know that?

Shivraj: Oh c'mon Siddharth! This is not the first time you showed such an envelope to me. Now I'm habitual to it. Okay, this is your earning...

Sidd (interrupting): Yeah, I should keep it for myself... you repeat the same dialog every time, whenever I come to you with any gift or prize money.

And they both start laughing.

After some time,

Shivraj is not at home. Sidd is in his room, completing his homework.

Suddenly some sounds come from another room. Listening that, Sidd is like, "Oh no! Not again."

Sidd leaves all his work and quickly reaches to that room.

There, a boy is throwing all things here and there. The whole room is looking so messy. And he is Vijay. Well... by Shivraj and Aarushi's talks you must have got to know about him.

Sidd goes to him to stop him doing all this, "Vijay! Vijay, what are you doing? Please stop it."

Vijay pushes Sidd away from himself, "Don't touch me! You're the only reason of my anger. Why you are here in my life??"

Sidd: What happened Vijay? Why are you talking like this?

Meanwhile, Aarushi also comes there by hearing all those sounds.

Aarushi: Oh my child! What happened? Why are you getting so hyper? (she tries to make Vijay calm) Did your father say anything to you?

Vijay: Why? Why he always scolds me? Just because I don't bring good marks? If sometimes Siddharth doesn't bring much good marks, dad says it's okay, work harder next time; but when it comes to me, he never says anything like that. It doesn't make any sense!

Aarushi looks at Sidd with angry eyes, "Don't know what black magic he has done on your father. He just can't see anything except Siddharth and Siddharth. (to Vijay) You just don't take much stress my dear. I'm with you na."

Vijay: I know mom. You are the only person who stands with me in every situation.

Aarushi: Okay, you come with me. I'll cook your favourite food for you. (to Sidd) And you, useless fellow! Clean this room and arrange everything as before.

Sidd: Ha chachi. You don't worry... I'll do it.

Then Aarushi and Vijay goes from there. And Sidd starts arranging all those things that Vijay spread here and there.

This is how a normal day of Sidd's life goes. 

To Be Continued...

How's the chapter? Please show some love.

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN