I'm in One Piece???

It was like every other day at school. I am always alone and I don't even get the reason why they even hate me. It's like they just hate the presence of my very being. The class bell rings, it means that the class was starting. Everyone sat on their seats and my seat was in the corner at the last row. I was invisible in class. The teacher came in the classroom and glance at me with a pity look. *sigh* I guess it can't be helped. I really hate when people pity me because I'm okay. The teacher started teaching and said that we have to be in a group of four. Everyone already have their own groups but I was left out. Well, seems like no one wants me but I'm used to it so I ended up working alone. Just like that, time passes and school ended. I waited for my mom to come pick me up. When my mom came I was so happy to finally leave school and yes, to watch one piece. I've already watched but I was rewatching it. 

I got back home and did the stuff I usually do before watching one piece. After eating dinner, I ran up to my room and watched one piece from the episode I left off yesterday. Just like that, time passes and it was 9:30 p.m. '' Kris, stop watching the tv and go to sleep. You have school  tomorrow.'' my mom shouted at me. I know and I will so stop shouting at me, I thought. I stopped watching one piece and lay down on my bed. '' I wish I would just start a new, fun life in One Piece because the thought of going to school tomorrow makes me sick, I thought. *sigh* Yeah, like hell that will happen.

I woke up and noticed that I was in a room that I didn't know. I don't have boobs.....WAIT, I DON'T HAVE BOOBS??? What happen to me? I was FREAKING OUT!!!! And the room looks animated....DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM IN AN ANIME WORLD? But what anime am I in or maybe this is just a lucid dream. So I started pinching my cheeks and it hurts, this felt so real and I realized that it wasn't a dream. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was SHOCKED. I am now in a child's body, I have light blonde hair, ocean like blue eyes that shines in the sun and I have white skin. To be honest I kinda look cute. But wait the animation looks just like in One Piece. WAIT, DON'T TELL ME I'M IN ONE PIECE WORLD? But what about my mother's reaction when I suddenly disappeared. Will she be worried? Wait why am I even worried about her, she always shouts at me. ''If you are worried about me then I'm sorry mom but I don't wanna go back to my world, goodbye mom'' I thought. Then a sudden headache hits me, it was memories about my mother before she died after giving birth to me and my name. Wait, MY BLOOD-RELATED FATHER IS SILVERS RAYLEIGH??? The DARK-KING RAYLEIGH IS MY DAD?? I was kinda happy that my dad is such a big shot. My new name is Silvers .D. Rose and I have the Will of D.

Silvers .D. Rose

I went out of my room

I went out of my room. I saw my dad and Shakky. ''Good morning Rose.'' Dad and Shakky said. I have to get used to my dad. '' Good morning Tou-chan, Shakky.'' I replied. Shakky was more like my loving aunt. I ate breakfast that Shakky made. It was delicious. And you guessed it right, I am in Saboady Archipelago and suprisingly I can understand and speak Japanese so I got nothing to worry about but I still gotta practice my read and writing skills though. So I started practicing it while sitting on my dad's lap. Honestly it was a cute sight and Rayleigh wasn't that old yet. His blonde hair and my blonde hair matched but just that mines is a little lighter blonde. Shakky was just smiling at us. ''Rose behave well and stay with Shakky because dad is gonna go do some business stuff.'' Dad said. Shakky giggled at Rayleigh's words. I knew what he meant by business stuff cause he was gonna go gamble. I just nodded my head at dad. He smiled and left the Rip-off bar.

Rayleigh came back and with a lot of money and I finally finish writing and reading for the day. So, I decided to spend more time with my dad. I got off the chair and said '' Tou-chan, I am bored so lets play something.'' He was thinking and got an idea. ''Then what about playing the I spy game with tou-chan.'' I smiled and nodded. He picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I started first. ''I spy something......yellow.'' ''Is it the sunflower?'' '' Wrong Tou-chan.'' ''Is it my hair?'' '' Wrong again Tou-chan.'' I giggled. ''Fine then, is it your hair?'' ''Correct!'' I was starting to get used to Rayleigh being my dad and it wasn't bad. ''Okay my turn, I spy something.....white.'' ''hmmmm, seagulls?'' ''Wrong Rose.'' ''hmmm, clouds?'' ''Correct.'' ''Dinner's ready, Ray-san, Rose.'' I was happy to eat the dinner that Shakky cooked because I know its gonna be delicious. Tou-chan put me down and I ran back into the bar to eat dinner. Rayleigh just chuckled at my reaction when food was mentioned.