Sabo is a noble?

Ace : 11 (Ace is just some months older than sabo)

Sabo : 11 

Rose : 9

Luffy : 8

''We can't keep living like this anymore,'' Ace said. ''Yeah, if we keep staying like this that old man is gonna beat us to death until we give up on being pirates,'' Sabo agreed with ace. ''Yeah you're right, I can't take anymore of those fist of love from ji-chan,'' I said joining in with the conversation. ''Ehhh??? I don't wanna die,'' Luffy cried. ''It's time to make a decision brothers and rose.'' Ace smirked. 

Dadan was sleeping soundly but suddenly wakes up when garp's foot kicked her face. Dadan looked at the paper sticked in front of her. The paper says '' ASRL MOVING OUT!!! (SO, DON'T COME FIND US!'' Dadan rubbed her eyes to see what she just saw was true. ''AHHH, garp-san this is bad.'' Garp waked up because dadan was shouting. ''Hah? what is it dadan? So, early in the morning.'' Then dadan showed the paper to garp but instead of being shocked garp was laughing. ''BWHAHHAH, those brats.'' ''So, what should we do garp?'' ''Just take care of it yourself dadan, its your problem.'' ''What do you mean my problem? They are your grandkids garp-san. I mean what if something bad happen to them?'' ''Boss doesn't admit it but she actually cares about them,'' Dogra thought. ''Just find them then, JA-NA(bye).'' ''HAH? It's his own grandkids and he said it's my problem? What is wrong with that damm geezer.'' 

Meanwhile back to the siblings......

Rain....just great. Then we spotted a giant tree and decided to take rest there while it's raining. Me, ace and luffy fell asleep but sabo stayed up and decided to draw a blueprint of their soon to be hideout and their own treehouse. When we wake up, the rain stopped. ''Sabo what's that?'' I asked sabo although I already know what it is. ''Oh, this is the blueprint of our hideout that I drew while you guys were sleeping.'' ''Ohh hideout? That's a smart idea you come up with sabo. We collect the materials in grey terminal and we will build it here,'' Ace said, joining in the conversation. ''Ohh, it sounds good,'' Luffy giggled. We went to the grey terminal and picked about stuff that could be useful and stuff sabo asked for. With everyone's cooperation, it only took us a week to complete it. We also put a pirate flag that says ''ASRL'' and with two crossing bones behind it. It looks so cool. ''I am so glad that I came to this world and met them,'' I thought while looking at our treehouse and smiling. ''Rose, come up here!'' Luffy shouted at me snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled at him and said ''I'm coming luffy!'' I went up there with ace and sabo. All four of us were smiling at the view of east blue and proud of our hard work. ''Hey, lets go sell some crocodile skin,'' Ace said. We all nodded and went to hunt a crocodile. 

We went to the gate of grey terminal with a black coat covering us. Luffy was on the bottom, Sabo was siting on luffy's shoulder while I sat on his and ace sat on mine. ''Oi, I can't let you come in.'' ''I'm selling crocodile skin,'' Ace said with a deep voice but the gatekeeper doesn't believe us so we took out the coat that was covering the crocodile. He looked scared. ''You can come in.'' We went to the shop(I don't know how to call it) to sell the crocodile skin. We got 50 thousand bellies in return. Then we bumped to some thugs and they started to picked a fight with us but then instantly regreted it when we took out the black coat. ''Nani? It's that monster squad, don't underestimate them.'' ''Chose your opponents before you fight,'' Ace said. We started beating them up and once we were done, we cover ourselves with black coat again. We didn't want to caught  unnecessary attention. Luffy stomach grumbled. ''Ahhh, I'm hungry.'' ''Oh, good timing while we are here why don't we eat some ramen,'' Ace suggested. ''Ramen?'' ''Yeah it's really good.'' ''I can't wait to try it,'' I said. We went to a restraunt. ''Oi, we don't serve you kind of people.'' ''Tch, I really hate nobles. They are disgusting,'' I thought while frowning. Then sabo showed some kind of jewlery. ''We want a private room now,'' sabo said in a deep voice. ''This...This is. Hai, I will show you the way.'' Then we order some ramen. ''Uwah, it's so delicious!'' me and luffy said in unison. ''Heh, I told ya it's good,'' Ace replied. Somehow my stomach become like a bottomless bit. I can eat so many and never get fat. This was the best feeling. After ordering so much ramen, luffy suddenly stretch out his hand which the waiter notice and started freaking out. ''Shit we got caught.'' ''Run!'' ''Yeah!'' We jumped out of the window and landed perfectly. ''Sabo..sabo? Is that you?'' Some noble was calling out sabo's name. If I'm right, I'm pretty sure he is sabo's dad which sabo hate so much.

''Oi sabo, he's calling out for you.'' ''What? No, he was probably mistaking me for someone else. C'mon let's just go.'' ''Okay.'' Then we arrived at some cliff that was located in Mt.Convo. ''Oi sabo what are you hiding?'' '' What are you guys talking about? I'm not hiding anything.'' ''Oh really?'' No, luffy it's obivious that he is hiding something.'' ''What really?'' ''You can tell us sabo,'' I played along with them even though I already know. ''*sigh* Fine, I will tell you. So, that person just now was my dad and he's a noble. I'm a noble and I hate it. My parents, they only care about themselves. They don't love me and I'm not free when I stay with them. That's why, ace, rose, and luffy, let's sail out to sea when we are 17 and become free. The most freest person as pirates.'' Ace just smiled at sabo's words and said ''Heh, you don't have to even tell me. I'm gonna become the pirate with the most freedom and so famous that my name with reach to the heavens and no one will forget my name when I die.'' ''And I'm gonna become the strongest female pirate in the world with the most freedom,'' I said with a big grin on my face. ''And..(luffy sucks in big amount of air).....I WILL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!!!!'' ''HUHH?'' I started laughing and later we all started laughing. This was one of my happiest moment in my life!

 This was one of my happiest moment in my life!