The Truth

I'm on katakuri's ship, traveling to Whole cake island. Katakuri said that it would take a few days to get there so now here I am chilling with katakuri in his room. Katakuri was eating donuts. He doesn't wear his scarf to cover his mouth when we are alone. I was siting on his lap and reading books while leaning to his chest. ''Ne, katakuri can you give me a tour or introduce me to your siblings when we arrive to big mom's territory?'' ''Of course I can, I don't mind if it's you rose-chan.'' I smiled at him in return and he blushed. 'She's even more beautiful when she smiles,' katakuri thought while blushing. 

Then I got something to asked him but got a bit shy. I started twiddling my fingers and blushed. ''A-ano, k-katakuri?'' Katakuri tilt his head cutely, confused about why I was acting shy so suddenly and stuttering. ''Hai?'' ''C-can I...call you..k-kata..-chan?'' He blushed at the cute nickname and didn't say anything. ''I-it's fine i-if you d-don't w-want me to c-call y-you like t-that,'' I said while blushing from embarrassment. Wow, now I'm really acting like hinata from naruto. ''N-no, I like it.'' My face lit up and I hugged him, ''Hontou? Arigatou Kata-chan!'' ''I-it's fine rose-chan,'' He said while blushing furiously. When he acts like that he kinda reminds me of how boa-chan acts around luffy. I just giggled in response.

Sadly, our lovely moment was ruined by one of katakuri's guards.(I dun really know. Is that what they are called?) ''Sweet commander Katakuri, it will take 3 days until we arrive to whole cake island.'' ''I see, you can go now.'' Luckliy when the katakuri's guard knocked on the door, katakuri quickly put on his scarf so the guard cannot see his mouth. The guard left after that, leaving me and katakuri alone. It was getting dark too. ''Kata-chan, it's getting late too. I should go to sleep.'' Kata-chan nodded. I went back to my room and slept.

I wake up to see I was back in my room. I was back home. No, no this can't be happening. I don't wanna come back home in my world. I got out of room and saw a note. My mom wasn't at home. The note says :

Dear Kris,

I decided to tell you the truth. The truth is that I hate you a lot. I despise you. You look so much like that bastard father of yours that left me because I have you. I have to pretend to love you in front of you but hated you when you were not around. I decided to leave you since you were at an age where you can take care of yourself. We will never meet again kris.

Your mother

I was very sad and cried a lot after reading it. The mother I thought who loved me the most and the only one who cared for me when I everyone despise me at school. Even if she shout at me sometimes I just thought it was actually the way of your mother caring for you, worried for you but I guess I was wrong. 

Suddenly, I was blinded by a light and saw an angel.

''Child, do you wanna go back to your world or stay in one piece world forever?'' ''Before answering the question shouldn't you tell me who you are?'' The angel chuckled

''Child, do you wanna go back to your world or stay in one piece world forever?'' ''Before answering the question shouldn't you tell me who you are?'' The angel chuckled. ''I'm just an angel who grant wishes only to people who is worthy of their wishes being granted and you are one of those people.'' ''I see, and to answer your question, I will stay in one piece world....FOREVER!'' ''Are you sure? Because there is no turning back after you made your decision. You can't come back to this world even if you want to.'' ''Hmph, why would I? There is no one who cares about me here, my only real friends who cared and loves me are in the one piece world.'' ''Good decision child, then I shall grant your wish.'' Then everything blacked out.

I wake up to see that I was back in my room at katakuri's ship. Was it a dream or real? I shook my head. No, it seems too real to be a dream. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I was too scared to sleep. The room was dark and it was raining and lighting. It almost looks like one of those scenes in a horror movie. I decided to use the 'nightmare excuse' to go sleep with kata-chan. I knocked on kata-chan's door and he opened it. ''Kata-chan, I had a nightmare so can I sleep with you?'' Kata-chan blushed the thought me sleeping with him and cuddling with each other like we were a couple. He nodded and let me in. I hugged kata-chan and snuggled my head to his neck which made his face red. 

''I'm so lucky to have a friend like you kata-chan.'' I kissed his forehead and fell asleep. ''I'm lucky to be your friend too. I love you rose-chan.'' I didn't hear the what he said since I fell asleep because he was warm and comfortable to cuddle with. Kata-chan later fell asleep too.