Reunited Again!

I wake up to see doffy hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my head. ''Wake up doffy.'' ''Hm? Just five more minutes.'' ''Then let me go.'' ''No.'' I pinned him on the bed and sat on him which caught him off guard.

I took that as a chance to leave but he grab both of my wrists and pinned me down. ''Let me go, doffy.'' ''Make me.'' I then bring my face near him which made him blush since my face was so close to his. Our noses where touching, I leaned into his ear and bit it which made his face went very red. I pushed him off and left his room, leaving him in a flustered state.

.......

........''She looks so sexy on top of me,'' doflamingo whispered to himself.

I went to baby 5's room and took a bath there. Me and baby 5 became really close. Ever since then a few days passed with me hanging out with the Donquxiotie family. 

Now it's time for me to leave and baby 5 felt really sad. ''Don't be sad, we will meet again.'' Baby 5 nodded at me and I looked at doffy. He was pointing his finger to his cheek, which he meant for me to kiss his cheek but I didn't mind. 

I went to peck his cheek but he turned around and I kissed his lips instead. I was blushing and he gave me a satisfied grin. ''Damm you, doffy!'' I said while touching my lips but he just laughed in response.

It's been a few days since I've left Dressrosa and now I'm back in Saboady. There's only 4 months left until I meet luffy and as a vice-captain of his crew, I need to get stronger. I asked my dad to train my devil fruit and haki which he gladly agrees to train me. 

4 months timeskip~

It was time for me to leave Saboady and grandline. I have to go to east blue to meet up with luffy. I bid goodbye to shakky and dad. I bought News Coo, to see any news about luffy so that I know which arc he is right now. I didn't see any news about him instead I saw............MINE!!!! It was a wanted poster of me. 

The way you look in the wanted poster :

(Picture not mine)

                                                                                WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

                                                          THE SEA DEVIL Rose ( Umi Akuma no Rose)

                                                                                          100,000,000Beli

''We've recently found out that her devil fruit powers is water. She's been seen hanging out with two yonko, shanks and whitebeard. She knows the shichibukai too. She might have connections with other dangerous pirates that we don't know. She has been considered threat to the Navy Headquarters and the World Government.''

''What the hell? You know what screw you, world government,'' I said in anger. 

Timeskip to East Blue~