To Marineford???

Ace, Sabo and luffy were hiding while I was trying to find them. ''Where are you? Luffy? Ace? Sabo?'' I said. While trying to find them, I met an unexpected visitor. Yup, it was garp. ''Ehh? Ji-chan what are you doing here?'' He gave me his fist of love. ''Owww, why do you always have to hit me all the time?'' ''I hit you because you weren't even happy to see me. By the way where are the other brats?'' ''We were playing hide-n-seek and I was trying to find them.'' ''Ohh I see, anyways rose have you finally gave up on becoming a pirate?'' ''Uhh....I'm gonna be honest with you..........NO!'' ''Owww, stop hitting me!'' ''I won't! Because of those brats they have brainwashed you to become a pirate. And what future crewmate nonsense.'' ''They didn't brainwash me ji-chan, I'm becoming a pirate on my own will. And I don't wanna become a marine, they are not cool at all.'' ''Then why don't you come with me when I leave this island and I will show you that they are cool.'' ''Wait I wanna see how marineford looks like so I don't wanna miss this chance,'' I thought. ''Fine, I will come with you but let me tell ace, sabo and luffy first. Deal?'' ''Deal.''

''ACEEEE, SABOOOOO, LUFFYYYYY! Come out I have to tell you something.'' They all came out from their hiding spot. ''Hm? What is it rose?'' ''Well you see, while I was trying to find you guys I ran into an unexpected vistior it was ji-chan and-'' ''EHHH, JI-CHAN/JI-JI IS HERE!'' They all shouted interupting me. ''I'm still talking!'' They instantly shut up, telling me to continue and apologize for interupting me. ''Anyways, like I was saying we kinda got into a little arugument about marines and pirates. So, uhh ji-chan told me to follow with him to show me that marines were cooler, so I accept it. I just want to tell you guys that I will be gone with ji-chan for awhile but don't worry I will be back soon before you even know it!'' ''Well, this is kinda sudden but I guess it's okay as long as you will come back,'' ace said. ''Yeah I'm fine with it since I know you will come back rose,'' sabo said. ''I'm gonna miss you rose,'' luffy said while shedding some tears and hugging me. I just giggled and hugged him back.

''Okay, I will be back. TAKE CARE!!! ACEEE, SABOOO AND LUFFYYYY!'' ''YEAHH WE WILL!!'' They all shouted back. I waved at them and turn back to face the ocean. Ahh, the ocean breeze felt nice. ''Rose,'' ji-chan called to me. ''Hm?'' ''We are going to marineford.'' ''Really?I wonder what it's like.'' ''Don't worry, I'm sure you will like it.'' ''We'll see.''

Timeskip~

''We're here rose.'' I quickly ran to the deck to go see the marineford in real life ofc. ''Wow, it's so huge.'' Garp smiled at me. We got off ji-chan's ship. ''Rose stay here, I will be back.'' ''Okay,'' I smiled at ji-chan. Heh, ji-chan I'm sorry but you shouldn't trust me too much. Ofc, I'm not gonna just stay here. Then I saw a room and me being the curious me went inside it. And it turns out to be the room where shichibukai's meeting are held. That's right, you heard me infront of me were the SHICHIBUKAI siting. I almost fainted when I saw the shichibukais because I was a BIG SIMP.

''Huh? What's a kid doing here?'' Hancock said. ''I don't know, since when did the marines allow a kid to be here where dangerous pirates are. Is this kid stupid or something?'' moria said. ''AH-hem first of all you stupid-ugly-looking-frankeinstein. I am not STUPID and I'm here because I want to. Ji-chan forced me and I got lost and ended up here.'' Everyone was laughing at moria. Moria gasped. ''What did you say to me stupid kid?'' ''You heard it right or are you deaf? Should I repeat it again you stupid-ugly-looking-frankeinstein.'' ''How dare you? I will kill you damm kid.'' Hmph, serves you right.'' Doflamingo was laughing even more. ''I was thinking about quiting this meeting but this kid here cure my boredom,'' doflamingo said. ''What's your kid?'' Mihawk asked. ''I will tell you if you tell me yours.'' ''Dracule Mihawk'' ''Jennett .D. Rose'' ''I see.'' ''And who exactly is your ji-chan rose?'' jimbei asked me. ''It's garp.'' ''NANI???'' Everyone shouted while doflamingo and mihawk has slightly shocked expressions. ''Well, not by blood he just said that he was keeping me as his granddaughter.'' ''Oh I see,'' jimbei said.