Here Comes The Marine Hero ~ Garp

Luffy and me would always talk about our future when we have nakamas and the fun adventure we would have. Makino-san would always smile at us at how cute we looked. ''Ne Luffy, how many crewmates do you wanna have?'' ''hmmm, maybe about 10 or 11 crewmates.'' ''Okay but they have to be strong.'' ''Of course, I will only choose strong crewmates.'' And someone interupted our conversation. That someone turns out to be GARP THE FIST!!!! Well, luffy wasn't that happy when he saw him and I can understand why. ''Luffy, you still going on about being a pirate, I told you that you are gonna become a marine not a pirate.'' Crap, he heard about our conversation. Things are not gonna go good. ''Gramps, I told you that I'm gonna become a pirate and look I even got a future crewmate.'' Luffy said while pointing at me. Garp looked at me and then looked back at luffy and gave him the famous fist of love.'' Even if it's from luffy's own grandpa, I don't like luffy being hurt because he was my best friend. So, I decided to defend him. ''Oi don't hit luffy, you old man he's my friend!'' Garp looked at me. To be honest, I was also kinda scared of his fist. I can tell that it's gonna hurt a lot by looking at luffy's now swollen head. ''I see so you are luffy's friend, what's your name kid?'' Well, my dad always said to not say my real name to people, especially to marines except the people who you trust. So, instead of Silvers I decided to take my mother's name. ''Jennett .D. Rose'' Luffy looked confused at why I lie to garp. ''I see, well Rose I heard luffy saying that you were his future nakama.'' Oh no, don't tell me....and yes he also gave me the fist of love. ''Owwww it hurts, what do you do that for.'' I just got the taste of Garp's fist of love and it hurts like HELLLL!!!!

''Since you are luffy's friend, I am your grandpa now and my granddaughter is not allow to become a pirate!'' ''EHHHHH!!'' I am garp's grandaughter now??? ''And from now on Rose, you have to call me ji-chan.'' ''Hai ji-chan.'' I didn't want another garp's fist of love. Garp took me and luffy to the mountain and I know where we were going. I was gonna meet Ace. We arrive at where the mountain bandits were and luffy was running around. We met Dadan, Dogra and Magra. Dadan was complaining about babysitting ace and that he was already 10 years old. ''Luffy, Rose say hi to Dadan.'' ''Yo.'' Luffy said. ''Yo, Dadan.'' ''Garp-san, who exactly are these brats?'' ''The boy, Luffy is my grandson and the girl, Rose is my adopted granddaughter.'' ''Ehhhh...I mean, I mean Garp-san's grandson and adopted granddaughter???'' Yup, I knew they would say that. Luffy grabbed my hand and ran off. Then a spit came to his cheek, and I knew that it was ace who did it.

''Ew, spit gross. Oi you did this didn't you? Apologize to me.'' I saw ace and he looked at luffy then turned his head to look at me. I was staring at his eyes and for a moment, I caught him blush a bit but gone when luffy shouted at him. ''Oi, I said apologize to me.'' Garp came to where we were. ''Ohh ace, you are back.'' Garp looked down at luffy who was glaring at ace so he hit him. ''Oi luffy, be nice to him. Then, rose I'm leaving.'' ''Ehhh, then is it decided???'' the bandits shouted. ''What, got a problem with that?'' Garp gave them a death glare. ''No, Garp sir!'' The bandits immediately agreed. ''Then Rose, take care of luffy. I'm going now, bye!'' ''Bye Ji-chan.'' Just like that garp left laughing. When garp was out of sight, dadan was pissed. ''Is that old man crazy or something? We are not babysitters, we are bandits.'' Ace came down from the dead boar or something and went right past luffy. 

I grabbed luffy's hand and went inside Dadan's house. The other bandits try to attack us but dadan said to stop since we were garp's grandchildern. Ace bought meat but me and luffy didn't get to eat it. We each got one rice of bowl and a glass of water. Dadan thought we would cry or something but luffy didn't care and said me and him will catch our own food in the forest. Dadan was shocked at luffy's words. Luffy grabbed my hand and dragged me to the forest to catch some foods. When we were in the forest, luffy suddenly stopped running and looked at me. ''Rose, why didn't you say your real name to ji-chan earlier?'' I knew he was gonna ask that. ''Well its because my dad is actually the vice-captain in the pirate king's ship and also the first mate of the pirate king.'' Luffy blinked at me for awhile and then his expression changed. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop off and his mouth was wide open. He looked REALLY SHOCKED. Like no kidding. ''EHHHH, VICE-CAPTAIN IN THE PIRATE KING'S SHIP???'' ''Shhh, luffy you are being too loud. He quickly cover his mouth with his hands. ''Yeah he is and his name is Silvers Rayleigh. I'm telling you this because I trust you luffy so you better not tell anyone.'' ''Okay!'' ''You promise?'' ''Yup I promise and I will never break the promise.'' ''Okay luffy.'' Suprisingly, luffy didn't say a word about my dad. We caught a deer and decided to cook it. We ate the meat and it was delicious. Luffy looked so cute with his mouth full of meat. On our way back, we met ace. Luffy try to call him but he kept running away. Luffy grabbed my hand and we ran after ace.