Whole Cake Island

3 days have passed and we are sailing through big mom's territory. Kata-chan said to me that he would keep me a secret and tell all of his siblings about me because who knows what would happen if big mom didn't like me. I could die, this isn't some fanfic joke, it's the reality now. Kata-chan promised me that he would let me leave safetly too. I have to be careful to not let myself get caught. Even if I have the will of D and I'm fearless, I can't be careless. I'm not the main character like luffy, I could get easily kill by a yonko. Katakuri notice me feeling uneasy and ruffle my blonde hair with his large hand, it helped me calm down a bit. I smiled at Kata-chan thanking him for helping me feel better. 

We arrived at our destination and kata-chan left me with some of his siblings while he tell the other siblings about me. He left me with Brulee, pudding, smoothie and cracker. ''Katakuri-nii told me that we have to look for you. I'm Smoothie and this is brulee, pudding and cracker.'' ''My name is rose, it's nice to meet you Smoothie, brulee, pudding and cracker,'' I smiled at them and cracker has tints of red on his face which go unnoticed by me but smoothie noticed it. Smoothie smirked eviliy when she noticed this.

Your smile -

Meanwhile with Katakuri, Oven and Daifuku~

''I need to tell you something, oven, daifuku.'' ''You seem serious, katakuri,'' oven said. ''What is it?'' daifuku asked in confusion. ''There is this girl name rose. She's nice and she even accepted me for who I am when I first show her my mouth. She's here right now and I'm keeping her a secret from mama. Don't tell mama about this, I promised to let her leave safetly.'' Oven and daifuku where shocked from what katakuri just said. ''Fine, we won't tell,'' Oven sighed. Katakuri looked at daifuku and he nodded his head, agreeing with oven. 

''But katakuri this isn't like you. What have that girl done to you?'' daifuku asked. Katakuri got mad with his question. ''She hasn't done anything! Why are you making it sound like she had control me or something. She is such a nice and kind-hearted person. She would never do that!'' Oven and daifuku were shocked from his sudden outburst. ''Okay, okay I didn't mean it like that. Calm down. But tell me about her,'' daifuku said.

''Oh, okay. Well, rose is pretty, cute. *giggles* She would always hug me and kiss my cheek and I like it. *blushes* She would make donuts for me. I love her donuts. *daydreams about rose* ''

Katakuri's thoughts~

''Kata-chan,'' rose called me. I turned around to see rose picking up a sunflower. ''Do you think this sunflower will look good on me?'' ''Of course rose-chan.'' I took the sunflower from rose-chan and put it behind her ear. She looks so pretty. Rose-chan smiled at me and hugged me. ''I really love you, kata-chan.'' ''I-I love you too, rose-chan.'' Rose kissed me on my lips. I blushed heavily. *giggles*

Meanwhile with Oven and Daifuku while katakuri is busy daydreaming~

''O-oi, did you just see that, daifuku?'' ''Y-yeah, oven. The Mr. Feared-by-everyone, is now blushing and giggling like a school girl would do to her crush.'' Oven rubbed his temple, ''I bet he can't even hear what we are saying. He's busy in his own world, daydreaming about his crush.'' ''This is so unexpected,'' daifuku sighed. Oven snapped his fingers in front of katakuri, bringing him back to reailty. ''I get it, katakuri. We won't tell mama but-'' Daifuku finished oven's sentence, ''Do you love this girl called rose?'' 

''Was it that obvious?'' Katakuri asked while his brothers looked at him in disbelief. Oven finally snapped, having enough of this side of his brother. ''Of course it was obvious! You were literally giggling and blushing while daydreaming and talking about this girl to us. You looked like a schoolgirl who has a crush on her senpai!'' ''Hmph, whatever but don't you dare hurt her or lay a finger on her.'' ''We won't,'' daifuku answered. 

''But still, how old is this girl katakuri?'' oven asked. ''17,'' was katakuri's simple answer. Oven and daifuku were even more shocked. ''Katakuri, your 36 years old!'' oven shouted. (A/N: I'm gonna lower his age a little bit.) ''We approve of this crush you have on her but the AGE DIFFERENCE katakuri,'' daifuku said a little loud at the 'age difference' part. 

''Age is just a number,'' katakuri simply said. Oven and daifuku sighed loudly. ''You know what, you won't let me stop you right katakuri?'' oven said finally giving up. Katakuri nodded his head. ''Do whatever you want katakuri. We won't stop you anymore,'' daifuku said also admitting defeat. ''Then I'm gonna go back to rose.'' Katakuri turned around and said ''Wait for me rose-chan, your soon-to-be-husband is coming~''*giggles* at his own comment he just called himself.

After katakuri left, oven and daifuku were left alone in a stunned silence. ''This...'' daifuku said still recovering from shocked. ''Is....'' oven said continuing daifuku's sentence. ''Unexpected....'' they both said at the same time.