Congratulations! You won the bet!

It's been a week since I've first arrive at whole cake island. I got to know all the siblings and became friends with them. Today, kata-chan has to do a mission big mom asked him too. Kata-chan has been becoming a lot more overprotective about me. Right now, I'm here in front of kata-chan, convincing him to go and that I'll be okay. 

''No, mochi~ What if something bad happens to you? What if you got caught by mama? What if-'' I cut him off. ''I'll be fine kata-chan. You need to stop worrying, cracker will take care of me okay?'' Yes, kata-chan also called me by the nickname 'mochi' I didn't really mind it. 

Katakuri was a little bit jealous that cracker have to spend time with you, instead of him. But he let it go since that's the only way of keeping you safe. He finally decided to give up. ''Fine, but you better make sure she's fine cracker or else I will do something to you that will be your biggest regret in your life. I will become your worst nightmare,'' katakuri said in a deep, threatening tone. ''I'll finish this stupid mission quickly and come back to spend some time with you mochi~'' katakuri said in a cheerful, lovely and soft tone. I sweatdropped at this.

Poor cracker, he is scared shitless and did not want to mess with his brother. Hell, he even threatened him. I raised my hands, telling katakuri to lift me up which he understands it and lifts me up. I kissed his forehead and he blushed. Meanwhile, cracker was glaring daggers at katakuri in jealousy.

Kata-chan finally left for his mission and right now, I'm hanging out with cracker in his room. We were playing cards while drinking some smoothie too. I won 3 times and lost 1 time while cracker won 1 time and lost 3 times. Feeling frustrated, cracker throw his cards to the ground.

''How the heck are you wining? I only win one time. It's not fair!''  ''Oi oi, it's fair. You just suck,'' I said while sticking out my tongue at him like a little child. I took a sip of my strawberry smoothie and it's so good. ''Uwah, it's so refreshing.'' 

'So cute!!!' cracker thought while blushing

'So cute!!!' cracker thought while blushing. I looked away from my drink and notice cracker's red face. Does he have a fever? (A/N: Yess, sometimes our rose-chan is so clueless.) I went near cracker and our faces were so close which just makes cracker's face even more red if possible.

''Cracker, are you okay?'' ''Y-y-yes.'' ''Are you sure?'' ''Y-yeah.'' I didn't believe him.  I touched his forehead with mine. 

Like this :