Whitebeard Pirates?

I was on Ji-chan's ship, going back to east blue. I can't wait to meet ace, sabo, and Luffy. I wonder how they are doing. ''Rose, we are going to stop on a random island for a while.'' ''Okay ji-chan.'' This is the start of my own little adventure, I wonder what's gonna happen or who I'm gonna meet next. The ship docked on a random island. I quickly got off the ship to explore the island. While walking on the island, I spotted a little treasure box. Bingo, there must be gold in it. My curiosity got the best of me and I open the box. Luckily, the box wasn't locked but what shocked me was something that I didn't expect to be there. 

(A/N : This picture is not mine

(A/N : This picture is not mine.)

A devil fruit, I also wanted a devil fruit ability but at the same time, I was worried. What if it was just some useless devil fruit? Will I regret after eating it? Those questions keep on bothering me. At last I made a decision. You know what, screw it. People only live one life so why not make my one life crazy. I ate the whole fruit and it was DISGUSTING. PLWAHH, it was SOO BADD. Oda-san, why do you have to make it this bad? Anyways, I ate it. I actually did it. Well now it's time to tell ji-chan and look at the devil fruit dictionary to find out what fruit this is. On my way back to the ship, I saw ji-chan. ''JI-CHANNN, I'M HEREEE!'' ''ROSEEE, COME QUICKLY. WE'RE LEAVING.'' I ran to ji-chan's ship. We left the island and I gather all my courage to tell ji-chan about what I ate. ''Ji-chan, I have to tell you something.'' ''Hm, what is it rose?'' ''Well, uh..while exploring the island I found a devil fruit and ate it.'' Garp blink his eyes for a moment, trying to process what I just said. ''HUHHH? YOU ATE A DEVIL FRUIT WHEN YOU KNOW IT IS???'' ''Well, I want some cool superpowers like luffy.'' Garp hit me. ''ITAEE, JI-CHAN!!!'' ''You deserve it for being so dumb.'' ''Well do you have a devil fruit dictionary so that I can figure out what devil fruit it is.'' ''There might be one in the library.'' ''Okay.'' I went to the library to find the dictionary. ''Anddd.....aha there it is.'' I open the book and saw a picture of the devil fruit I ate.

Mizu Mizu No Mi/Water Water Fruit

Logia Type, if you train your devil fruit hard then controlling the sea would be possible. You can manipulate water, kairoseki/sea stone prism wouldn't affect you if you can control the sea with this devil fruit power. If you train your devil fruit, turning your water to ice is also possible, growing water wings, swords, creating tsunami, controlling sea waves are also possible. 

Weakness : ??? (A/N I have no idea what to write so if you have any suggestions feel free to put it in the comments.)

Wow what a strong devil fruit, I totally don't regret eating this. I went out of the library to go train myself so, that I can grow water wings. It sounded cool. Okay, I don't really know how but I'm just gonna imagine that I have water wings on my back. Breathe in, breathe out. Now imagine that water wings have slowly started growing on your back. And now imagine that the wings started flapping and you are flying. I slowly started opening my eyes and saw that I was actually flying. ''UWAAHH, THIS IS SO COOLLL!!!'' But then I started losing control and fall on the deck with my face on the floor. My nose started bleeding. ''Ahhh, that hurts.'' It took me two days to control it and I finally mastered it.

The Next Day~ 

I was flying around the ship with my water wings. When suddenly out of nowhere a storm appear, how could I forget this? The Grand line is full of surprises. I was blown away from the ship and I blacked out. The last thing I saw was someone holding me. I woke up in a room. Where am I? What happened? With a lot of questions popping out of my head, I went outside to see a lot of pirates drinking and partying. Hm? A pirate ship? I then saw....MARCO??? ''Are you okay-yoi.'' ''Yeah, where am I?'' I already know where I am, it was the moby dick and whitebeard pirates. ''You are in the Moby Dick. We are whitebeard pirates-yoi.'' ''Oh, I see.'' ''Hm? Are you not scared-yoi?'' ''No, ji-chan already told me about you guys and I know that you guys are not like those kind of pirates. You know what I mean?'' ''Yeah I know what you mean. Seems like you are not a normal kid-yoi.'' I just smiled at him in response. ''Well, lets go see Oyaji then-yoi.'' ''Okay.'' ''This kid is not like any other kid. She is not even scared-yoi,'' marco thought.

Marco knocked shirohige's door. ''Oyaji, the kid is awake.'' ''Bring her in.'' Honestly, I was so excited. I mean I'm gonna meet that shirohige but even better IN REAL LIFE! I went in the room and when I met him my eyes sparkled. Shirohige noticed this and thought ''Is she not scared? Normally kids would be at least terrified when they see me.'' He looked at her confused. 

My eyes were :

''UWAHH, YOU'RE SO BIG! YOUR MOUSTACHE LOOKS SO COOL TOO!'' I was jumping up and down while running around observing him

''UWAHH, YOU'RE SO BIG! YOUR MOUSTACHE LOOKS SO COOL TOO!'' I was jumping up and down while running around observing him. ''GURARARA, what an interesting little kid. Kid, what's your name?'' ''Silvers .D. Rose, don't tell it to ji-chan though.'' ''Hm? Silvers? Who's your dad and your ji-chan?'' ''My dad is Silvers Rayleigh and my ji-chan is garp but not by blood he just told me he will keep me as his granddaughter.'' ''EHHHH???'' marco shouted. He looked like his eyes were about to pop off his sockets. Shirohige's eyes widened but later turned back to normal. ''Rayleigh had a kid? He never told me.'' ''Yeah because he didn't want the world government to know so he kept me a secret. Ji-chan doesn't know about it so don't tell him okay o-san?'' ''GURARARA, I won't tell him but don't call me o-san. Ne, rose do you want to become my daughter?'' ''Hmm...becoming your daughter means that I have to join your crew but I already made a promise to someone so I can't.'' Shirohige's smiled turned into a frown. ''Hehe, but don't worry because I already considered you as my second father so you can consider me as your daughter, Oyaji.'' ''GURARARA, well I'm glad to hear that, my daughter.'' I smiled at him back. ''C'mon lets go outside to introduce my new daughter to everyone.'' ''Okay, but oyaji I want you to carry me.'' ''GURARARA, okay then come here.'' I sat on his shoulder and hugged him so that I won't fall down. ''How fast they become so close-yoi,'' marco thought.

''My sons, this is your new little sister and my daughter, Silvers .D. Rose.'' ''Pleasure to meet you nee-chan/my brothers,'' I smiled at them. They looked a bit shocked at first but later cheered up. ''Welcome to the family rose.'' The commanders started introducing themselves to me. We quickly became close. Even though they just barely know me, they quickly accepted me as their cute little sister. I loved hanging out with them. They were fun. We were all partying and they were all drinking while I was eating meat. Shirohige was drinking as well. ''Then suddenly Haruta took a piece of my meat but that was his biggest mistake of his life. I quickly stabbed his hand with my fork and he hissed at the pain. ''Haruta nee-chan, did you just try to take away my meat?'' Haruta gulped. My hair started floating in the air while my face darkened. '' I will forgive you this once. There won't be second time so tell me, you won't steal any of my food right? RIGHT?'' ''Y-yes ma'mm.'' ''Not only haruta nee-chan, I'm talking to all of you. Ya hear me?'' ''YES MA'MM!!!'' everyone answered at once and took note to not take food from rose. Shirohige was looking at this in amusement. ''GURARARA, rose you really are an interesting child.'' ''What? Ya got a problem with that Oyaji?'' ''N-no, I meant that as a compliment.'' ''I see well thank you.'' I went back to my cheery self. Everyone sweatdropped. I got a shirohige mark on my right arm. I really loved it!