i'm a freak

"Would it be bad if I said I wanted to have sex with Wilbur?"

Sofia widens her eyes, and Ryan laughs. We're sat at the coffee shop, waiting for Mark's shift to end. 

"Seriously?" Sofia asks, and I shrug. 

"I'm not cheating since I'm not acting on it. Plus, he's so cute and sweet and funny, and he was so good."

"What'd I miss?" Mark slides into a chair next to me, handing us all a free muffin. I give mine to Ryan, not feeling hungry.

"Ellie Rose wants to fuck Wilbur again."

I glare at Sofia. "Not so loud!"

"What, is Oliver not good?" Mark asks, peeling the wrapper off his muffin. 

"Oliver and I haven't had sex yet. I mean, we've only been dating for two months."

Mark and Ryan give each other weird looks, then Ryan looks at me. "Uh, well, better tell him that, 'cause he's been saying that y'all go at it, like, a lot."

I drop my jaw, suddenly furious with Oliver. "Are you serious? What else does he say?!"

Mark shrugs. "Uh, that you do, like, freaky shit. I just never brought it up 'cause it was weird."

I slump back in my seat. "Oh, my God, I'm going to kill him. Why would he even say that stuff? It's not embarrassing to say we haven't done it yet."

Sofia picks something off of Ryan's shirt. "Maybe he's insecure since he knows that you and Wilbur hooked up a lot." 

I just groan and pick up my phone to text him.

are you out of class yet?

Oliver: in a few minutes. why?

i need to talk to you

Oliver: okay,

"I'm going to try to meet him when he gets out of class." I stand up and pull my bag over my shoulders, then walk out. It only takes a few minutes to get to the building, and he's still not out, so I wait outside, nervously tapping my foot. 

Not much later, he steps out after a few other people. He seems nervous as he approaches me, and I pull him a bit farther away so his peers don't hear us.

"Why have you been telling people that we have sex? And apparently, that I'm a freak?"

Oliver scratches his chin and clears his throat. "I don't know."

Can't even make up a good lie? What's wrong with this boy? "You don't know?"

He just shrugs, his face completely red, and I sigh.

"I've tried to have sex with you multiple times, but you always just push away, so obviously you don't want to. But you're telling people that we have?"

"I'm sorry," He tells me, but I shake my head. 

"You're pathetic." I turn on my heel and walk back to the coffee shop, fuming.