chapter 2-- Angela

Antonio's pov;

I was in my office on the 3rd floor doing some work. The shipments got mixed up with the Mexican Mafia. I suddenly got a call on my personal phone.
"Hello?"

"Is this Antonio Rose?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Hello Mr. Rose, my name is Anna and I'm a social worker in Georgia. My client Angela Rose has recently lost her step father. You are listed as her eldest brother in her records. Do you want to take custody of her?"

"Yes ma'am I would love to take custody of her. I'm sending her 2nd eldest brother to get her from the airport in Georgia."

"Yes sir, she will be there."

End of call

My baby is coming home. My baby Angela will have her brothers back with her.

I texted the family chat

'Everyone come home now. Important news.'

'On my way'-Emil

'comin'-twins

'I'm in the living room'-Enzo

I go into the living room. Emil and the twins finally get home.
"Yes?" Xander asked
"I got a call earlier today from a social worker back in Georgia. We found her. Our Angela is coming home." They took a few minutes before replying.
"W-what my baby is coming home?"
"Yes you idiot our princess is coming home." Xander told his twin. I looked at Emil and Enzo they are smiling wide.
"Enzo you will leave to pick her up from the airport in Georgia in a few minutes." He nods.

Time skip-

Enzo's pov;

I am waiting for Angela in the airport right now. I see a girl walking in wearing sunglasses looking around. She has mom's hair and dads lips. I go up to her. I tap her on the shoulder. She flinched away. I mentally frown.
"Hello, I'm looking for my sister. I know this will sound weird but can you take off your glasses please?"
I know that she's my sister, I just wanted to see her eyes. She takes them off and looks at me. Those beautiful different colored eyes I missed so much.

Time skip-

We are on the plane now. I then got a call from Tony.
"Hey Tony."

"Hey, is she with you?"

"Yeah, sleeping with her head on my lap. She still looks and sleeps like a baby. By the way we need to get her clothes and stuff. She only had a backpack with her."

"Tomorrow she can online shop with Xavier. I'm sure he will get her everything and more. He loves to online shop."

"Yeah ok, I should be there in 30 minutes."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

Call ended

20 minutes later and we landed. I couldn't bring myself to wake Angela up. So, I just pick her up bridal style. She's light, too light. I get in the car Angela still in my arms sleeping peacefully. The driver starts driving home. Soon as we reach I see everyone outside waiting. When I get out they all ran to us. Xavier and Emil screaming and Xander trying to grab ahold of his twin.
"Calm down she is sleeping." Tony spoke calmly and they listen. She starts waking up just then.

Angela's pov;

I start waking up to voices. I groan a little. When I open my eyes Enzo looks at me smiling.

"Hey baby were home." He puts me down gently

We all go inside a house- no, mansion.

"I'm your eldest brother and gardien Antonio, and these are our brothers.
Enzo.
Emiliano.
Xander.
Xavier."
He points to each one.
"Are you hungry baby? I just finished dinner when you pulled in. It's Chicken Alfredo." Emiliano said. I nod. I'm starving. He leads me to the dinning room. I sit beside Enzo. Emiliano comes out of the kitchen with two maids all carrying plates. They all set they plates down.
I took a bite and it tastes amazing.
"Angela I will tell you the rules and discuss something's with you after dinner. After that the twins will show you around the house. You should go to bed after the tour as Xavier will help you shop online in the morning. Do I make myself clear?" Antonio sternly spoke. I nod.
"I would prefer if you look at me when you talk." He was really getting annoying. "Sir yes sir!" I said with doing an army solute. The twins chuckled along with Enzo and Emiliano. Antonio looked amused.

We continued eating. I ate about 2/3 of it. Well mostly pushed it down my throat so they don't get suspicious.

We finished eating and now we're in his down stairs office. Antonio is sitting behind his desk. Enzo and Emiliano standing beside him on either side. The twins are leaning on the walls across from each other.
"I would like to talk to you about school. I have seen your records. You are a remarkably smart and talented girl. Senior level in math and science. Freshman level in social studies and English. I have already seen what you do to make sure people know your their and what you are feeling." Everyone was shocked at Antonio's words.
"What does she do?" The twins ask at the same time. Creepy.
"She draws eyes showing the emotion she is feeling. I have seen photos of some. Really talented. Most recent one was on your former principles office wall. The emotion looked like mischief." Antonio said. I smirk.
"She doesn't fight but argues alot. She also doesn't bully but stops it." Enzo finishes.
"Ok Angela the rules are simple. Follow the rules and their is no problems.
1. Always use verbal answers. It will help us understand what you're feeling.
2. Respect your brothers and I and we will respect you.
3. Don't leave the house without one of us.
4. Ask for help when you need it. I know that you always avoid help. If you need anything just ask. We will never judge you.
5. No attitude or lying towards us.
6. No drugs or alcohol
Is that clear?"
"Yes." I lied. I'm not gonna be able to follow some of them.

After going over the rules. The twins take me on a tour. They have an music room, library, gym, and a pool outside. They show me each of the older ones down stairs offices.

I soon start to get tired. I go to my room and lay on my bed. A few minutes later and I'm fast asleep.