chapter 26-- Game Day

Angela's pov;

We have just arrived at the school we're going against.
"Xandy, what if people make fun of me playing baseball and being team captain?" I asked quietly to him.
He turned toward me and moved the small stands of hair out of my face.
"No one will bully you for playing baseball. If someone says something about you being a girl, tell us and we'll take care of it. You are so strong baby. Being the only girl on a sports team full of boys can't be easy. Just stay by us and you'll be ok." He said. I nodded.

We got out of the bus and walked to the school. When we got inside school was still going on.
"Sorry about this. The kids should be clearing out soon." A guy said to coach.
"Its alright. I wanted to show Angela around anyway." Coach said.
"Who's Angela?" The guy asked.
"Angela is my new team captain. The first girl on Los Angeles baseball team." Coach said proudly.
"You have a girl as your team captain. The fact that she's even on the team is embarrassing. She probably can't even swing a bat. And what's wrong with her eyes?" The guy said.
"Hey kid, how bout you go home and go play with your dolls. Sports is no place for a girl. 1 more thing, hide your eyes. They are very ugly especially on a girl." He continued.
I was upset about what he said. Cole immediately hugged me hiding my face in his chest while i hugged him.

Xander's pov;

After he said that to my baby I was mad. He will be tortured for saying that to her.
I noticed that everyone was mad even coach. Cole hugged Angela making sure she doesn't see what is bout to happen.
I nodded towards the quadruplets. They came over and gagged him so he doesn't talk or scream on his way out. We all punched him. I called our men telling them to get rid of him. Once he was gone xav hacked into the camera and erased the photage of us making sure no one can find out.
I walked towards Cole. He was still hugging her. He saw me coming and loosened his grip on her so I can grab her.
She noticed that I was coming some how and hugged me.
"Baby, don't listen to the man ok. You are very good at sports and your eyes are very beautiful. Now come on, we have to go." I said pulling her to the others.
We walk out the school and go the sports hallway where the offices and locker rooms are.
"Ok its 1:50. You get 5 minutes to speak to whoever came to watch if you want." Coach said.
Just then Tony came with the others.
"Hey team, are you ready for the game?" He asked the team along with us.
We nod.
"Yes sir." Angela fake saluted.
We all laugh tony and our other brothers chuckled.
Jacob than did a fake salute acting like he is dissing Angela. She giggled at Jacob.
The others started talking to our brothers and Tony went to Angela.

Angela's pov;

Tony is walking towards me and I run and jump on him.
"Hi baby. Are you excited for your first game?"
"Yes bubby. I can't wait to play." I replied happily.
"That's good baby. I also got you something. Its for you to keep for good luck."
He handed me a bracelet with a baseball on it as a charm.
"I love it bubby. Thanks." I said. I kissed his cheek. He put me down and put it on me and kissed my head.
"I got to go back to the stands now. Good luck baby girl. I love you."
"Love you too bubby."
He and others left after saying bye to each other.
"Ok we got 5 minutes. I need Angela to come here." Coach said. I walk over to him.
"Ok, Angela, we have to walk out before the team does. You are leading them to our side right over there after I introduce you as the team captain. Don't let people's words effect you. Lead the team how you want to. Just because your team captain doesn't mean you can't bat or pitch. If you think its best too do it. Trust your instinct." Coach said.
I nod.
"Well now its time for the game. First is San Diego tigers. Let's hear some noise." The intercom said. Their side cheered.
"Now before we introduce the other team. We have recently learned about a new team player who is now captain. Welcome Angela Rose. Little sister to the Rose twins. She is a advanced freshman at Los Angeles high school." Me and coach walk out. People were shocked seeing my eyes on the big screen. Our side cheered seeing me.
"Now let's its time for the team. Let's hear some noise for Los Angeles dragons." Our side cheered again. I had to walk back before they called them out so I can lead them out.

A few minutes later...

We are now about to start the first round. We are pitching.
"Ok, I can tell that they are starting off hard. Let's fight back with more power by confusing them. They expect us to send the best pitcher, we're not going to do that. Xander you are pitching. I'll send you signals to know what to pitch. Alright get into places." I say to the team. They nod and get to their places. Xander looks at me. I look at the guy that's batting with the corner of my eye. Big buff guy. I do a signal of hard ball. He pitches a hard ball. The battery hits it and it lands near me. I throw it to Cole and he touches the guy with the ball.
"1 out." Referee calls out.

Skip to before the last round. I'm too lazy...

Its now the last round. We are at a tie. Whoever wins this round wins the game. We are batting.
"Kyle you're up. Go easy but run fast." I say looking at him.
"Yes ma'am." He grabbed a bat and goes to the block.
When ever we are practicing for a game they call me ma'am because I lead them.

All the boys on the out field back up when they see Kyle walking towards the block. When the pitch comes he swings but just hits the ball alittle. He runs as fast as he can.
He can't move after third or he's out.
We have 1 minute left on the clock.
Its just enough for a home run. I'll just flip when they try to get me out.
"I'll go up." I say and grab my bat.
I walk towards the block.
"Look guys, the weird eyed girl is batting. Derek go easy on her. She probably won't even hit the ball." One guy said. I take a deep breath and stand in position. The pitcher throws an easy ball. I hit hard and run.
Every one on the other team is shocked.
I'm on my way to second when a guy throws the ball towards me. I flip to not get hit.
Guys keep throwing the ball at me.
Soon I'm running home. As soon as touched home the ball hit me in the head hard. I fall from the impact. I see black.

Xander's pov;

Angela was running the bases while flipping to avoid getting hit. As soon as she touched home James from the other team threw the ball. I saw it hit her head and she was knocked out. We all run to her.
"Angela, baby." Xavier breaths out as he picks her up. I'm furious now.
I turn to James.
"She was on base when you threw the ball dumbass. You knocked out my sister." I said angry.
"I don't like girls playing sports so I knocked her out. Simple." He said shrugging.
I was even more angry now. But before I replied his coach did.
"James, my office now." He said.
I got to Xavier who is now holding my baby trying to wake her up.
I see Tony and the others run to us.
"Well, that little stunt the tigers did on the dragons team captain. Its safe to say that James from the tigers is suspended from the team." The announcements said. The game ended and we won. I can't even think about that right now. Only my sister is in my head. I see that tony is now holding Angela. She is awake now and hugging him.
"Angela, are you ok?" Coach asked her sadly coming towards us.
She nods her head in Tony's chest.
"Your head will stop hurting in a bit baby. Just do what the twins do and don't think that much." Enzo said smirking. Me and xav punch him. Angela giggled softly.

I few hours later...

Tony had to go back home after the game for work. The others such as Enzo, Emil, Jacob, and Tyler went with him.
We are spending 1 more night here and leaving tomorrow morning. Its time to go to bed now. Angela has to rest for a while. Per Enzo's rules.
She is laying down now.
Me and xav get changed and take off our shirts. We get in bed and cuddle up with Angela. She hugs us still sleeping.
We go to sleep with our baby between us.

Hey,
the grammar is terrible.
Comment if you like sports.
Bye.