Bonus 3

Authors pov;

"You are not leaving me Xavier." Xander shouted.

Xavier has just gotten back from a mission on an abandoned island. He has asked if he could live on a island.

I have gotten everything ready for my brother. He has a personal boat of his choice along with a island I had once used for business. I had some men clean it up and ship all the weapons Xavier didn't want over there back here. They have cleaned out the torture tunnel and everything Xavier and Isiah didn't want is being shipped back here. He's keeping the house there but he's gonna build him something small for him and Isiah to stay in.

All the brothers besides from one was happy for Xavier and Isiah to start fresh.

Xavier is leaving the mafia life behind. Him and Isiah plan to start a family. Xavier and Isiah will still have a weekly allowance. I will have everything they need shipped to them.

Currently we are talking to Xander about it.

He's not happy.

"I'm just moving somewhere a few hours away."

"You are leaving me after everything I done for you." Xander said pissed off and leaving to his room. Justin will calm him down and explain it to him.

"Tony, am I a bad twin for wanting to move out?" Xavier asked me.

"You are not a bad twin Xavier. He just is having hard time since you're his twin." I told my brother.

Xander's pov;

"Why does he have to leave babe? After everything I done for him?" I said punching the wall.

Justin quickly grabbed my hands and held them.

"Xander. You have to look at it from his point of view. Him and Isiah want to start fresh away from everything. You are able to call and visit him too."

Suddenly we heard Cole screaming for Enzo.

In seconds we was in the kitchen. She was laying there with a knife in her thigh. Cole was trying to stabilize the knife and Tony was trying to stop the bleeding.

"Cole you will pick Angela up. Tony keep putting pressure on her thigh. We have to take her to my office." Enzo said.

Cole gently picked her up and Tony kept pressure on her thigh as they went to Enzo's office.

I face Justin and as soon as I do I break.

Justin just pushed my face in his neck and hugged me.

"Let's go to our room babe."

I wiped my tears and we went to our room.

When we got there I started crying once again.

"Babe, I think tonight is a perfect night for a rest night. I take care of you. How about that handsome?" Justin told me.

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope, because I already know your answer."

"It's my job to take care of you. Not the other way around." We both spoke. I laughed a little. He knows me so well.

"First we are going to the gym. You need to work out that anger. Get changed while I check on Angela."

Justin's pov;

I walked out of our room and went to Enzo's office. I seen Tony and Cole standing by the door.

"Hey guys. How is she?"

"She's stable. We are no longer letting her cook."

"That's good. I'ma take Xander to the gym so he can work out his anger. Call me if anything changes."

"We will. Go before Xander starts punching walls again. If he gets too violent in the gym call one of us to fight him. You only gotten defense training." Tony said. I nodded and went to mine and Xanders room to get him in the gym.

Time skip...

An hour past and he's getting more aggressive. I wasn't trained like he was so I don't know what to do.

I called Tony while dodging his throws.

"Hey Justin what's up?" Anna answered.

"Hey Anna, could you please send Tony to the gym. Xander is getting more aggressive and I can't take him on. -BABE-" I yelled when he slid my feet out from under me making me fall and my phone fly out of my hands.

I had stood up and continued dodging his punches. One of his punches was caught before landing on my face and Tony flipped him over pinning him to the ground and giving me time to get out of the ring.

I got out of the ring and Enzo was there with a first aid kit.

"It seems easier to take him on when I watch you guys." I told him sitting on the ground.

"Yeah, it's not as easy to take him on. Especially when he's angry. He is definitely going to be pissed at himself after Tony helps him get calmed."

I looked over into the ring and see Tony dodging every punch like a pro.

"Xan is really good."

"Yeah that's why one of us have to fight him. When he's angry he forgets who is who. We can take him on since we trained him and Xavier."

"Y'all trained him?"

"Yup."

"Guys I have him pinned. He's only getting angier. I need Justin to give him a kiss or something so he can realize who is here." Tony said pinning Xander down. He's thrashing.

I go up into the ring and go over to Xander. I give him a simple kiss and he flipped us over so he's on top and just put his head in my neck.

"Well found a way to calm him down." Tony chuckled.

I felt Xander try to take off my shirt.

"No. I told you that I'm taking care of you tonight. Also two of your brothers are in here."

"He fell asleep. Tony or Enzo can one of you carry him to our room. My arms are sore from when he pinned me earlier." Tony picked him up over his shoulder like him and Xander didn't just fight.

We walked up to our room and Tony laid him on the bed.

"Thanks guys."

"Anytime. Now I got to help my pregnant wife shower. Night guys."

Me and Enzo said night and went into my room and got a bath started. I woke up Xander and helped him in the bath. I just cleaned our room.