Chapter 25-- Practice before the game

Angel's pov;

I woke up to an alarm. I look over at the twins and the are loudly sleeping. I shake Xavy.
"Xavy wake up." I said tiredly.
He shot up.
"Hey baby girl is something wrong?" He asked immediately.
I shook my head.
He sighs relieved.
"Xan wake up." Xavy says pushing him off the bed.
"What the hell Xavier?" Xandy groans. Is he mad?
"Xandy are you mad?" I asked him.
"I'm annoyed at my twin, baby. Im never mad around you." He said kissing my head.
"Sure, let's say that." I said smiling. Xavy chuckled and Xandy started tickling me.
"X-xandy s-stop." I laugh out.
After a few minutes he stopped.
We then heard a knock on the door.
Xavy opens it carefully with his hand on his gun. When he sees who it is he sighs in relief.
"Hey, I'm just checking in. Is everything going good so far?" I heard coach.
"Yeah, everything is good."
"Good. Also be ready to practice at 8. Game starts at 2." Coach said.
I saw Xavier nod.
He closed the door.
"Baby start getting ready." Xandy said.
I go to my bags and get my clothes out. I then go to the bathroom to shower and get ready.
We have 2 hours to get ready. The twins give me 45 minutes to take a shower and get ready. While Xavier cleans the room and Xander gets breakfast. We have 15 minutes to eat then the twins shower and get ready. Xavy takes the longest. He takes his sweet time in the mornings.

2 hours later...

"Xav practice starts in 10 minutes." Xandy says.
"Well if you wouldn't have took so long getting food then I would've been ready by now." He says back.
"Blaming me again. You know how bad the morning traffic is. I was literally 2 minutes over then usual." Xandy says.
"Get your gun and let's go." Xandy says. Xavy grabs his gun and puts it in his gun holder. We leave the room and go to the lobby.
"Finally guys. How long did Xavier take?" Colten asked smirking.
"Well he took an hour getting ready. Then he started arguing with Xandy." I said.
The team laughed. Xavier playfully hit me. I hit him back.
After a few minutes coach came.
"Ok, today at 2 we have a game. We will practice until 12:30. There is a park nearby. Any questions?" Coach announced. Everyone shook their heads.
"Ok let's go." He said and walked towards the doors. We all follow him.

Time skip...

When we get to the park coach started talking.
"Ok, I will pitch while Angela leads you. This is so that Angela will practice leading the whole team and not half. Is everyone ready?" We all nod.
Coach goes to the middle of the park.
Its not the playground type of park. More like a feld with side walks for bikes a stuff.

"Let's go fast and hard now then towards the end slow and easy. But for last pitch we go hard. I want Xander to bat first." I told them. They nod and Xander went up to bat.
Coach pitched a hard ball. Xander hits hard. It went out of the park. Some people who were walking by stopped and now they are watching us practice. Xander runs to each base while coach just stood there. He bought extra balls because he knew that we would do a lot of homers.
At the end he just ran to me and we high fived as he past.
"Damon you're up." I said. He nodded.

Coach pitched a curve ball and Damon hit it. It wasn't really a homer.
Coach goes to the ball and Damon runs the bases.

An hour later. Its the last pitch now and I want to bat. The crowd got bigger but I wasn't paying attention to them.
"Ok, I'm batting now." I told the team. They were tired of running by now. They nod and I grabbed my bat.

Coach saw me coming and smiled at me. I smiled back. He pitched a hard ball and I hit hard. He ran to the ball and I ran to the bases. He threw the ball a few times to get me out but I dodged them while running. I was almost home. He threw the ball again. I jumped and did a front flip and didn't land on my feet, I rolled to home which was right next to me when I landed. I never told anyone this but mom has put me in gymnastics when I was 4. I stopped doing it when she died. I didn't mind doing it but I didn't love it. I liked doing tricks but the teacher was strict.

I touched home. I stood up and brushed myself off. I tightened my ponytail and looked at the team. They were staring at me with wide eyes. Coach also didn't expect it.
"How the hell babes? How did you do that?" The twins say.
"All I did was flip. How is that shocking?" I asked confused.
"We didn't know that you can do gymnastics Angela." The twins said.
"Well that trick you just did will surely help us in the game. Now you can have a 5 minute break before we start again." Coach said.

A few hours later...

We have just finished practice. Coach said that he packed us lunch.
I see him coming back towards us carrying bags.
"Yo guys coach is back." I said jogging towards coach.
"I'll help." I said.
"Thank you Angela." Coach said handing me some bags.
We walk towards the others who were still laying on the field with their shirts off whining about how hot it is.
Lazy trolls.
"Stop whining. Its not that hot out here. Now, food is here lazy trolls." I said to the team.
They got up and ran over wanting food.
We all eat our food and walked back to the hotel to get ready.
When me and the twins got to our room my phone rang. I saw it was Tony and smiled.

"Hey bubby." I said answering the phone.

"Hey baby, I have a question." He said.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Well we are here but we don't know what time it starts." He said.

"It starts at 2." I said.

"Ok babygirl, thankyou. I will see you before the game ok?"

"Ok bubby see you than. I love you."

"Love you too bye."

We end the call.

"Who was that babes?" Xander asked me.
"It was bubby. He wanted to know what time the game started." I said getting my uniform.
"Ok babes."
I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

45 minutes later...

Its about 1:30 now and we have to leave.
We are all in the lobby waiting for coach.
"Ok team, the game starts at 2 so we need to leave now. Did anyone forget anything?" Coach said when he got here.
"No coach." We all say.
"Ok let's go bus is here." He said. We all got onto the bus and left.

Hey.
I know that the writing may be bad. I'm dealing with a lot right now.
Bye.