chapter 46

Xander's pov;

I'm so worried for our families reaction. After dinner if it goes well me and xav are gonna call and tell the rest of the family.

We were eating dinner. Angela between me and my twin.

"Guys me and Xan wanted to tell y'all something." Xav says worried.
"What is it?" Tony asked.
"Umm... We are gay." We both said looking down. Angela hugged us both.
Tony stands up and walks over to us. He makes us stand up and he hugs us both kissing our heads.
He breaks the hug and we look down. He bends down and makes us look at him.
"Twins we are not mad or angry. We love you for who y'all are. Being gay doesn't change how much we love y'all. Now whenever y'all are ready I would love to meet them." Tony says softly. We hug him.

We finish eating dinner and Angela kissed our cheeks before heading up to her room

After a while we walk into Angela's room.
"Hey twins."
"Hey baby girl."
We came over to her and sat down beside her.
"We have talked to our boyfriends and they both want to meet you tomorrow. We have practice tomorrow so we plan to have y'all meet after practice. We already told Tony we will be home alittle later."
I said.
"Angela we also want to ask you if you want to join the call between us and our family." Xav said.
"Ok." She said and followed us to Xavs room.
She ran and jumped to get on his bed. We chuckled and sat beside her at the head of the bed. Xav opens his laptop and calls the family.

"Hey kids." Grandma said.
"Hey grandma." Angela said happy.
"Angela are those boys being good? Grandpa is ready to deal with them if their not being good."
"They're being good grandma." Angela said.

"Angela, twins!" I heard the other twins call.
"Hey twins." We said.

The rest of the family comes to the call and now it's time for us to tell them.

"We have called you guys because we wanted to tell y'all something." I start. Angela grabbed both of our hands and squeeze letting us know she's here.
"What is it boys? You know we won't judge whatever it is. We're family." Grandpa said.
"Well... Were gay." We said nervously. Angela hugged both of us.
"I did not expect that but, I can't judge. I'm proud of you twins." Grandma said.
"Exactly, twins we're not mad. We love y'all guys even if it'll be hard telling your boyfriends which one is which when they come to visit." Uncle Ryan says smiling.
"We're not that identical." We said.
"That's a lie if I ever heard one. I saw you guys being born and I still can't tell y'all apart."I heard Tony say.
"Did I just hear my biggest grandbaby?" Grandma asked.
"Hey guys." Tony said coming to the laptop.
"Tony I heard about the attack what happened?" Grandpa said worried.
"Its all good grandpa. We got the news they were coming a few hours before the attack and got everything ready and called the twins to the base. I didn't want Angela home alone so I had the italians watch her." Tony said.

"Did anyone get hurt?" Grandma asked.
"Some men were hurt. 3 men died. Xavier got hurt a bit but the rest are fine." Tony said.
"I'm still gonna kill whoever hurt my twin." I said.
"Xan I'm ok, chill twin chill." Xavier says to me.
"They hurt my twin. They're dead" I say.
"As much as I would love to watch y'all argue. Its Angela's bed time." Tony said standing up.
"Good night baby, we love you." Grandma said. Angela waved bye and kissed our cheeks before climbing off the bed.
asleep.

Angela walked out and we said bye and hung up.

Antonio's pov;

I left my baby's room when she fell asleep. I went up to my office on the 3rd floor to do some work.

I was opening my office door when I suddenly get a call. It was my girl.

"Hey baby, sorry I didn't pick you up today."

"Hey babe. I heard there was an attack. Who attacked y'all?" She asked worried.

"Japanese attacked us. I had my mafia and brothers ready before they came and I had Angela safe somewhere else."

"Who got hurt?"

"Some men injured. 3 men died. Xavier got his arm slashed. And Xander is out for blood."

"Is Xavier ok now?"

"He is but his twin isn't."

"Well that's expected. They are twins."

"Other than that. I need you tonight Anna. We haven't spent a night together in weeks."

"Is my man in need?"

"Yes Anna. Is your car working?"

"No, not yet."

"I'll buy you a new car babe. Just tell me what car you want and I'll get it for you."

"No babe. You spoil me too much. You brought me a plane ticket last month and sent me on your private jet to see my sister."

"I spoil you because I love you. Anyway I'll be there in 10. We are staying at mine tonight. You don't need anything for tonight. Just pack some things for tomorrow. I'm taking you out while my little siblings are at school."

"Ok babe. See you soon. I love you too."

End call.

I go to the home office and see Enzo putting away some bottles.
"Hey man, I'm picking up my girlfriend, Angela's in her room."

"Ok. Take your gun and some blades with you too." He said. I nodded and went to my car.

Hey guys
Sorry it took so long. I'm currently busy with a few things and trying to figure some things out. I will still post chapters as much as I can.

I also have an idea for my next book.
Bye.