Chapter 48

Angela's pov;

I was in 1st period with Xander. The temporary teacher is being a bitch today.
"Angela?... Angela?... Angela?" She kept saying.
"Yes headlight?" I mumbled.
"Angela?... Angela?... An..."
"What do you want?" I asked her annoyed.
"Do not get an attitude with me little girl."
"You wouldn't shut up even when I answered."
"Mrs. Headly please report to the office. Mrs. Headly please report to the office." The intercom said. She left the room and I got up and went to my brother.
I sat on his desk infront of him facing him.
"She is annoying." I said groaning.
"I know babes."
"Attention baseball practice is canceled. I repeat baseball practice is canceled." The intercom said.
"Babes, why don't you finish the assignment and I'll text our older brothers." He said.
"Ok, Xan." I said. I got off of his desk and he kissed my head. I went back to my seat and finished the assignment.

Xander's pov;

I get on my phone and text my brothers.

'Hey, practice was canceled and Angela needs a ride home.' -Xan

'I can't. I have too much work.' -Enzo

'I can come get her. And have her nap in my office.' -Tony

'Ok, ill tell her now.' -Xan

I turn off my phone and walk over to her.
"Angela?" I got her attention.
"Yeah Xan?"
"Tony is picking you up today. Xav and I will go straight home after detention. You can meet them later today."
"Ok Xan."
I kiss her head and talk to Kyle.

Time skip...

Its the end of 6th period and I got to go to the car rider line since Tony is picking me up. Luckily the student parking is at the front also. So Colten is waiting for Tony with me then he is gonna drive home.

The bell finally rang and Colten and I went to the front after I hugged Xav bye.

While we wait for Tony we talked for a while. He said he was confused why practice was canceled because it usually never canceled before. I think I will wait and see if practice is still up for tomorrow.

When Tony gets here I hug Colten bye and got in the car while Tony was seeing how Colten was doing and stuff.

"Tony, let's go." I said.
"You know I miss you calling me bubby." He said and continue to talk to colt.

After a while I got tired and I was on the verge of falling asleep.

"Ok I got to get going or my dad will blow up my phone some more." I heard Colten tell Tony.
"Ok, get home safely. Bye Colten." Tony said.
"Ok I will. Bye Tony. Bye Angela." I waved at him to tired to speak. Tony covered me up in a blanket he keeps in his car for me. He kissed my head and started driving to the base. I fell asleep.

Antonio's pov;

When I get to the Base I get out and put my gun back in the gun holder on my pants.
I got to Angela's door and uncover her. I pick her up and cover up her small body. I walk into the base and give an nod to the guards and men as I pass. They give a nod back. I walk into my office and over to the couch I keep in here for Angela. It's a small couch with pillows and stuffed animals and a soft fluffy blanket. I lay her down on the couch and take the blanket from the car and replace it with the fluffy blanket. I let her sleep. I fold up the blanket for the car and place it at the end of the small couch. I started getting back to work as she sleeps.

A few minutes later my phone rings. I look at the caller id and it says 'Babe'
I answer it immediately.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey Antonio, can you come to my gang house? He's here and super pissed"

"I'm on my way. Keep him there until I arrive."

"Ok come quick tho."

"I will. Love you. Bye."

"Thank you Antonio, bye" she answered trying to sound professional. I know she is trying to not break. I end the call and pick up Angela from the couch. I walk towards enzo's office. I walk in and see him sitting at his desk working.

"Hey Tony, what you need?" He says still reading something.

"I need you to watch Angela for a few. Anna needs me at her gang house now. He came back." I told him. He stood up and walked to me. He took her out of my arms.

She started groaning and moving around.
"Hey baby, its just bubba. Go back to sleep baby. I got you." He says softly. She sons falls back asleep.

"Go to Anna. I can handle everything here." He says.

"Thanks man. I owe you one." I said kissing my baby's head.
"Damn right you do." He says before I ran out of the base to my car.

I don't waste any time going to Anna's gang house. When I get there I immediately run in.

"Hey, where's your leader at?" I asked one of her members. They looked up and got scared.

"H-Her o-office sir." They said.
I give a mere nod and run to her office.

The guy she is scared of is the most dangerous gang leader. He also likes her and has been trying to get her. I told Enzo and asked him for advice.

I get there and knock the door down when it was locked. I see her passed out with the guy undressing her.
"Get your hands off of my girl if you still want to live. That's a promise." I stated coldly. He looked up but didn't stop. I got to him and rip him off. I grab my girl in my arms. I turned around and saw him about to shoot me.

I was quick to knock him out. I then called for some of her members to help. A girl came in and saw her boss and quickly grabbed a blanket from the office couch and gave it to me. I gave her a nod in respect and picked up my girl.
Gang members came in and look at me.
"Bring him to the cells here. My men should be here tomorrow to transfer him to my mafia cells." They all nod and said yes sir. I then took my girl to a random room. It looked like a meeting room. I place her on the table and put her clothes on her. Her shirt was ripped so I button her up in my suit jacket. I gave her a soft kiss when I was done.

I picked her up and bring her to my car. Her gang house don't have a room for medical service so I will take her to my house and have Enzo check her. I placed her in the front seat covering her up with the blanket. I got into the drivers seat and started driving to my house.

I called Enzo...

"Hey man, how is she?"

"I don't know. When I got there she was unconscious and that fucker was undressing her."

"Sick fucker."

"I'm bringing her to the house now. I want you to check her up. I know you won't try to sneak a look."

"Yeah I'll be there soon, I'm mostly finished with work here since I bribed Angela into helping me with calculations."

"Tell me how when you can. I'll lay Anna down on my bed. Just tell the twins to take angela out or something."

"Ok"

End call.

I hang up and a few minutes later I reach home. I parked my car and saw the twins cars here as well. I picked up anna gently and brought her inside I bring her to my room and lay her on the bed. I got to my closet and get her out some comfy clothes.

I go to my girl and change her. Her beautiful thick body laying there peacefully. I kiss her head softly and taken her shoes and socks off of her and putting her favorite fuzzy socks on her. She loves fuzzy socks.

When I grabbed her phone that was in her jeans pocket I saw that it had a huge crack in it. It wouldn't turn on and I know it wasn't dead. She would never let her phone die. I'll buy her a new phone.

I heard a knock on my door and I knew it was Enzo. I let him in and he started checking up Anna and asking me questions.

Hey, sorry I didn't post earlier.
There's a lot going on currently.
Do you think that Annalasia is ok?
Bye.