chapter 33-- Flashback

Xavier's pov;

I was holding Angela and talking to the team.
All of a sudden she started holding on to me tightly.
"Baby what's wrong? Why are you holding on to me tightly?"
All the boys stopped talking and looked at us.
"Babes, does your head hurt?" Xan asked her softly.
She shook her head still hiding it in my chest.
"Did you remember something?" Cole asked her softly. She nodded her head.
"Can you tell us what it was?" I asked.
She shook her head.
"Will you tell Tony?" Xan asked her.
She nodded.
"Can you lift your head up baby?" I asked.
She shakes her head.
"Will you lift your head if we weren't in public?" Kyle asked her.
She nodded.
We all went behind the locker rooms. There's a sitting place there that the teams only use for games. No one will be there.
"Baby, we are not in public anymore. Can you lift your head now? We just want to see your face." I said sitting down and putting her in my lap. She lifted her head and looked down. I lift her head with my fingers to face me. She looked scared with tears in her eyes.
"Xavy im tired. Can I sleep until we get to bubby?" She asked scared and tired.
"Yes baby. We are going home now." I said.
We all walked to coach while Angela grabbed onto Xan.
Xan took her and held her like a koala. She fell asleep.
"Hey kids, you can go home as schools about to let out soon. Bye, see you tomorrow." Coach called out before we reached him.
We all waved bye and walked towards the student parking lot.
"Cole, your dad said we can go over to the Rose's and come back today or tomorrow. If we stay the night he will drop off our uniforms tonight." Kyle said putting his phone in his pocket.
"Ok thanks for calling dad."
"My dad said I can come over as well and he will have my brothers girlfriend drop off my uniform if needed." Colten said.
I got my phone and called Tony.

"Hey Tony can the team come over. They are worried about Angela who has just remembered something." I said when he answered.

"Ok Xavier, me and Enzo are at the base. Drop your things off at home and come here. You can do homework here. The team can spend the night if their parents say yes. Also, why are y'all coming back early?"

"The coach called us out of last class so we can talk about the pep rally. He is letting us leave cause school is about to end anyway."

"Ok, see you when you get here."

"Bye Tony."
End call.

"You can spend the night. He said to drop our things at home and go to the base." I said.

"Ok, let's go before the slut comes asking why we left class." The quad says. We all nod and go to our cars.

Xan opened the door to the back seat and tried to put Angela down.
She clung to him even tighter if that was possible.
"Angela can you get in the back seat?" Xan asks her.
"No Xandy, I want you. I don't want him to get me." She mumbles scared.
"Who baby?" I asked her softly.
"Mike. If you let me go Mike will get me. He killed momma. I don't want him to kill me." She cried terrified.
Xan closed the door and got in the passenger seat with Angela still in his lap.
I got in driver seat and we shared a look. We didn't know that Mike killed our mother.
I left the school and drove home fast.

Angela wouldn't let Xan go the whole ride home.
She has finally slept after crying abit.
We reached home and I parked the car in the garage.
I saw the others park their cars and get out.

Time skip...

We are now driving to the base. I called Tony and let him know we are close.

"Hey Tony. We are close to the base now. Angela is terrified and holding on to Xan tightly. She thinks that Mike will come and get her if he let's her go and kill her like he killed mother."

"He killed mother? I ordered the guards to hide their guns but still have them. I'll be by the door inside."

"Ok."
End call.