chapter 14-- attack

Angela's pov;

It's the weekend now and the team is coming over for two nights.

My brothers want to let me see a therapist to try and move on from my past. I am having my first session today. It is during school hours. I'm now walking to the counselers office.
When I get there I kick the door open like always. I see the counselor and Emil in the room.
"You must be Angela. I'm Mrs. Watson. You may sit down beside your brother." She says.
I sit down beside Emil.
"Why are you here Emil? Ain't you supposed to be at work?" I asked him.
"Baby, Tony wants one of us at your sessions. I also don't work on Fridays." He says with no emotion. None of my brothers or I show emotions in public.
I nod.
"Angela I want to ask you some questions about school and home then we will talk about your past before the abuse happened. Nothing will be spread around the school so don't worry about people judging you." Mrs. Watson says. I nod.
"I read up on how you react towards teachers. You do know your way around arguing. You don't show any emotions and you tend to draw your emotions. Must I say you are very talented. I've seen them around the school."
"Well, maybe the teachers shouldn't assume that I'm an idiot and only here because I begged my brothers to go to high school." I say with attitude.
"Well I see that you have a problem with being degraded. It is often common with kids. Being degraded can terribly effect the mind of a young person. Unlike most abuse cases, your step father didn't degrade you. He used your strength against you." She said understanding. Emil didn't say anything and just let us talk.
"Now let's discuss home. How do you feel around your brothers?" She said.
"I feel safe and loved when I'm near my brothers. I mean having 5 older brothers isn't exactly easy but, it's fun and they don't judge me."
"You are comfortable with them. Being the youngest and only girl must be hard but knowing that you are supported is what makes you faster in improving from your past. Now, your brothers are worried about you and your nightmares. What are they about and where are you when it happens?" She asked.
"They happen when I know I'm alone somewhere. It is usually the worst memories happen when no ones around." I explained. She nods understanding.
"You have a fear of being alone. It was most likely caused by your step father. Whenever you're alone it causes a memory to come." She turns to Emil.
"She has Monophobia. What causes it is trama, loosing a parent, or distressing situations at a young age. It can be relieved with antidepressants and always having someone she trusts with her at all times especially at night. I'll consult Mr. Rose later today about it. You guys can leave now. If you have any questions ask." She says.
We leave the office.

What if they think I'm a burden?

"Baby you are not a burden. We will be with you every step of the way. Never forget that. I'll walk you to class OK? One of the twins will come and bring you to your classes and lunch. We'll talk to the rest of the brothers today before the team arrive." He says. We walk towards my class about halfway there Emil asks a question.
"If you draw the eyes during breaks, how does no one bother you during it?"
"The twins make way and stand guard while I draw. They make sure no one bothers me." I replied. He hides his smile.
We get to my class and I say bye to Emil.
"Bye Emil see you at home. Love you."
"Bye baby, see you at home and remember to wait for the twins. Love you." He kissed my head and left.

After class...

Class just ended and it was boring. I waited for the twins outside the door in the hall. Xander comes over to me 2 minutes later. He takes me to my class and leaves for his. Halfway through class and my ankle started hurting badly. I walk out to the hall not caring about the teacher. I get my phone and text the twins.

'Hey, my ankle started hurting badly. I'm in the hall outside of class. It hurts to stand or sit. What do I do?' - me

'Stay there babes we're coming.' - Xander