Chapter 13: Could things get worse?

After getting out of Brandon's house me and diesel got into his car and drove home.

-You wanna go with Alex?.- He asked

-No... i want to stay home alone tonight, just... call him i... don't feel so good.- he nodded

We were heading home, it was really early in the morning, 6:30 to be exact, i was devastated and also a little tired aswell, so i grabbed the blanket hard and slept a little, i wasnt gonna talk at all, about nothing... I could'nt stop thinking, about the thing, about Brandon, about me... About alex... Im so sorry Alex... i don't want to unsettle you, i don't want you to get mad at him... even though i know you will...

-Please forgive me A...lex...-

Diesel's Pov.

I look at y/n as she mumbles some words while sleeping, i sigh, im really mad but i need to respect her decitions... maybe i should tell her mother... no, i NEED to leave her act on her own.

Maybe if i give her the idea of leaving, at least a year or two... Just so she can heal...

I look up getting out of my own thoughts and putting my hand on her shoulder to wake her up, even though she was sleeping so peacefully, she wakes up, and i park at her house, just to see Alex on the floor, asleep... Was he waiting for her? Since when?!

Y/n was still trying to wake up so i got out of the car and reached for him.

-Hey... Alex... Hey! wake up!- i yanked him softly and he woke up

-DIESEL!- he said exasperated.- Where is her, she wasn't answering any of my messages last night and she hasn't arrived and i ...- i hugged him hard.- wh... what happened Diesel...?

-Look man, she wants to rest, but if you want to you can stay here with her, just let her rest, she had a rough night and she's not doing very well...- He nodded in confusion, i came back with y/n, i carried her and helped her get in the house, she was very cold even though she had a blanket on.

-I... want to shower... could you prepare the bath for me?.- she asked me, i smiled and looked at Alex, who was there making very little noise so she wouldn't know. He seem sad, and i can say that i saw him sobbing and crying in a bathroom stall.

I left her on the couch, she got into a little ball for a minute while i was preparing the tub with warm water.

-Diesel... What happened to her?.- He asked really sad and uncomfortable, not even looking at me, with his fist forming at his back

-I'm not sure man... But it was Br...- i didn't even finished the sentence, and he looked at me suprised and mad, with tears forming in his eyes scrunching his nose. -Please Alex... Let her explain it to you. I'm in no place to tell you whatsoever, please just ask her.- He sighed and nodded, he was mad as fuck, but he changed a lot of things about his anger thanks to her...

I went back to the livingroom as alex went to the kitchen, she got up as she could and went to the bathroom slowly, as she closed the door i went back to the living room, i want to stay untill she finishes so i can for sure know she's on her bed. I go back to Alex and make some chocolate for her so she can sleep well, maybe something to eat aswell.

-Hey...- he called.- Im sorry...

-Why?.- i respond, confused.- you didn't do anything man-

-That's why, i should've go back with you guys, but i left her alone. I was being selfish, i felt left out and sad... i don't think neither Aksell nor Hoover want me as their friend anymore and now Y/n is like this, i bet she thinks its my fault aswell. SHIT!.- i stood there listening to him rambling.

i shook my head.- Now now Alex, it's not your fault but i need you to do something for me and for y/n..- he looked at me cofused again.- It's up to you okay?- He nodded

-I want you to convinse her to go on a trip, far away okay? until everyones gone, and please cut connections with all of our friends... Ani, Henry, everyone.- He was speechless, i grabbed him by the shoulders and looked at him in the eyes.- I love you guys so much. But i need you to be okay. I'll send letters and shit.- I said tearing up. He nodded and huged me.- i cant risk you guys's lives... not anymore...- he started crying, he knew what it meant, it meant leaving all this beautifull town's memories and make life in another place...

-I'll really miss you Diesel...- I moved as i decided to leave him in charge, i smiled at him.

-Take care Alex, and take care of her please...- i grabbed my keys and left the house.

[END CHAPTER]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys, the wait is over. i made the update for tonight, please keep reading, i wish people know the people on this story, it might be hard because it's really old, but bare with me, they aren't gonna be in the story anymore. It makes me sad even reading their names over and over again man... But okay thanks for reading guys <3

-Parsley/Nova~