Chapter 2: I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN0T GET UP

I got a call from a really anxious Alex that made me feel really worried
-Y/n where are you!._
-At (name a restaurant that you really like that sells burgers and pizza or wtevr) why? What's wrong!
-I've fallen!.-
-let me guess and you can't get up?
-No! Y/n this time is for real, well I can't get up either though...
-What can I do?, is there something I CAN I do?
-Well you can come and give me a hand... Please there's no one home...- he stops for a few seconds,- I think I broke my ankle.... - I felt bad for him... But he said it like he was joking...
-I'll go... But I'm with the boys tho....-
-Are you with Brandon?.-
-Oh uh why?.-
-He owes me money.-
-Weird flex buy ok bro cya.- i said and hanged the call.

I was watching the screen of my phone, blank, dark..., Should i go with Alex? I really think he need help ... 

-Hey guys, wanna go to Quackity's?.-  he said he broke his ankle, so i really need go check on him 

-Sure, and maybe we can all go to the arcade to have some fun.- Diesel said.  Should i tell him about the fall? nah.

We finished eating and payed the bill then got out, we walked to Alex's house, it was just a few blocks away. We arrived, and then texted him.

You: Hey quackers we're here come open.

QuackersHQ: Idiota, im on the fucking floor how'd you expect me to open the GOD DAMN DOOR! ESTUPIDA IDIOTA!

You: Fuck, well how do you fucking expect us to get in YOU CUNT!

QuackersHQ: THE DOOR IS OPEN! DO YOU EVEN TRY?

You: Oh... fuc u cunt. - i finished. i opened the door and just as he said it was opened! jeez he has to be more careful with this house, someone will get in without permission.

-QUACKERS IM HERE!- I shouted

-IM AT MY ROOM!!!!.- he replied.   I walked into the small hall to get to his room, i knocked

-Shall i pass?.- i said

-You shall pass.- he replied.  I opened the door just to see a half naked Quackity with just a towel on the bottom of his body, trying to cover his welll.... part

-Please don't laugh.- he said... but i wasn't gonna. i blushed... i practically looked like a tomato

-Uhhh no i wasn't gonna, i... uhh.- I said while i watch to another place on the room just to not see him naked.- like may i ask....

-Yeah?.-

-Why the hell are you nakey wakey? .- i said trying not to laugh.

-Uuug ummm i was taking a shower and then i fell, the floor was wet, and i broke my ackle AND I CAN'T GET UP!.- we laughed a little, and then i helped get up and sit him dow on his bed.

-Careful, do you need something else?.- i asked 

-Uhh could you pass me a shirt and some jeans?.- i nodded and passed to him.

When i got close to him to give him the clothes, he was very close to me... i bloshed one more time, he did too... we looked at eachothers eyes... and then the guys came in..

-Hey guys why are you taking so lo......- Diesel entered the room then left. i gave Alexis his clothes and let him get dressed. 

He told me i could get in again, I did, he was dressed niceley actually, his hair was a little wet, still looked like a total HOTTIE... What am i thinking! He's my childhood best friend what the fuck... plus i like Brandon, i smiled at him, he smiled me back, he tried to get up but twisted his ankle trying, then sit down again

-Dude be careful!.- i said very worried

-Im fine y/n, i just twisted my ankle, can you pass me the bandages that are on the first drawer on the left.- i did... But it was his boxer drawer... i blushed again, then grab them, grabbed an ointment for your ouchies.  I helped him pit it on, and then the bandagge. - Thank you y/n :)

-No hay problema Quackers ;).- he finally got up and we got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp here goes this episode or chapter or what ever, hope anyone likes this 

uh probably tomorrow theres going to be another one... have a great daay Adios ;)